Next Forrest Coach

Sad day for Forrest and the Chapel Hill community. Hard when you are betrayed by one of your own.

Well if my source is truthful and I trust her to be then the holdup with k is that he's being made to feel by Coleman that he owes it to him to go with him to summit. My question is what good head coach would ever hold their assistants back from taking head coaching position?

Edited by ForrestRocket129

Guest HHrocket

I am completely incensed at the way this has played out. I am not going to vent here because A) Player reaction has been ok so far- no one is on a ledge threatening to jump. B) It is my sincere hope that we have a chance to get Coach K. 

Coach K has every right to do what is best for himself, as Coach C for himself did in leaving. How can Coach C be so self serving then guilt trip his staff?

Y'all are blowing this way out of proportion. The program is not going to fall apart. My son plays at Forrest and has always respected Coach Coleman. He will definitely be missed and we wish him all the best at Summit. That program is young and struggling but definitely has a bright future. Our remaining Forrest players are very resilient so adjusting to a new coach is old hat for most of them. The Juniors have had a different coach for the last three seasons. So this will be business as usual. They will prepare and be ready no matter what happens. Go Rockets!