Whitwell football

possum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possum, where and when did you coach at the varsity level?

Sequatchie County, Whitwell, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, and Brainerd From 1997 to 2012. last couple of years I have worked with various schools, on installing the option offense out of gun and double wing formations. Have worked with a couple of schools on how to defend it. Really don' t like sharing the latter info with just anyone.

Edited by possum

I think the only person that can answer that is Barnhart, anything else would just be speculation on anyone else's part. I can only say look at the facilities Whitwell has improved on in the last 15 years. Most of the work came from the community and the people that work there.

Edited by possum

Thanks Possum! I have always wanted to step into the 1A ranks but it has never been the right timing, and I certainly want to keep my families best interest at heart. I hear Whitwell is a great place to live, raise a family, and work. I also want to be in a place where the young men are hungry and willing to bust their butts! And while I'm on my wish list... I want an administration who is sold out to giving every feasible avenue for the program to be as successful as possible. Everybody's ideal world huh?

polecat the whole Sequatchie Valley is a great place to live. It is called Gods country. Great place to raise a family, moving there myself very soon. I say apply, I have known the administration for years, the assistant principal is a football guy himself, probably has coached for over twenty years. The people I had issues with there are gone, I think you would really like it. I think the right coach can go in there and win eight or nine ball games next year.