Whitwell football

possum

The only way any team can have real success is to have three things. One you mention,hard working kids, two is a supportive administration, and third is parents who support administration and coaching staff and let them do their job.

whatever it takes I would like to Whitwell very competitive again or as someone suggested send them to the county school after hours to train and play.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not heard a thing, just that it is open,and the only teaching position attached to the job is P.E./health. Barnhart mentioned lack of community involvement for a reason for leaving. If that is the case it just shows me another reason for the youth football camp we put on every year. We held it for a week from 8-3 Monday thru Friday. camp cost was 40 dollars and the kid got a t-shirt and we feed them lunch. I Think the last year I was there we had over 100 kids. It allowed us to do many things as far as the future of the program, but it got the parents involved with the hs program when parents kids were young instead of just the couple of years their kid was in hs. If Whitwell has stopped doing that, I suggest whoever takes over the program that they start doing the youth football camp again.

Very kind of you wingman, however I am a social studies teacher and the position is P.E. I am sure Mr. Holtcamp will make a good hire, Barnhart seemed like a good Coach. I will be glad to get back to the Valley. the house we bought in Whitwell is about ready to move into! weather is a hold up for time being. Just my luck to have one of the worst winters we have had in a while.

Very kind of you wingman, however I am a social studies teacher and the position is P.E. I am sure Mr. Holtcamp will make a good hire, Barnhart seemed like a good Coach. I will be glad to get back to the Valley. the house we bought in Whitwell is about ready to move into! weather is a hold up for time being. Just my luck to have one of the worst winters we have had in a while.

So a head football or basketball coach isn't qualified to teach P.E.?  What a messed up world.

I go to church with Mr. Holtcamp.  But I don't know exactly who you are.  If you want me to try to pull some strings contact me at [email protected].  Your secret will be safe with me.

Edited by D60