Whitwell football

possum

Thanks Possum! I have always wanted to step into the 1A ranks but it has never been the right timing, and I certainly want to keep my families best interest at heart. I hear Whitwell is a great place to live, raise a family, and work. I also want to be in a place where the young men are hungry and willing to bust their butts! And while I'm on my wish list... I want an administration who is sold out to giving every feasible avenue for the program to be as successful as possible. Everybody's ideal world huh?

Whitwell is currently 2a and have been much of the recent past. They have been back down to 1a some but moved back up.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Was told the other day it will be a coach that on last years staff, do not know the coaches name, but was told the kids like him a lot.

At this time I cannot confirm nor deny your statement.  However, I will say the interviews are going very well and the young men at Whitwell High School will be lead by a tremendous man with great character and integrity in the near future.