• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
possum

Whitwell football

There are more Jasper folks discussing Jasper coaches in the Whitwell thread than there are the Jasper thread. 

So basically it's a horse and pony show an the interim hc is the chosen one is what your saying. Correct

When the time comes an announcement will be made. Several people were interviewed. Assumptions will not be confirmed one way or the other.

Bill I have talked to a couple of people that have interviewed, and have heard nothing but good things about the process. Very thorough from what I have heard so far. I think using a diverse group of people in the community is a very good idea because they will have part ownership in the hiring. To me that is a positive step in the right direction.

If my old memory is correct, there used to be a good diner sorta off the beaten path over there. Had a chart board that had what was on the menu for the day as far as a meat and 3. Can't remember the name. I am not sure they had a sign out side.

If my old memory is correct, there used to be a good diner sorta off the beaten path over there. Had a chart board that had what was on the menu for the day as far as a meat and 3. Can't remember the name. I am not sure they had a sign out side.

Harvey's North.