white co. vs cumberland co.

90warrior

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm here.  Great game - WC has got some good players - #12 was a difference maker last night. I actually had the opportunity to talk to several of the WC players after the game and congratulate them - all very nice and humble.  It was really a good game, should be another good game this Friday in Sparta.  I'm looking forward to these games for years to come - I consider this year - CCHS's coming out party as they were picked 3rd or 4th in district this year - great young talent over here going all the way down to 5th grade.  

White County is very good, a tough match up for CCHS with their experience and height. CCHS has to work on post offence and defense or just a 1/2 court offence - when pressure doesn't work - they struggle. I think both these can handle their region, but the Boro is another level. CCHS has work to do in the off season on post play and getting/developing younger players with quickness for defense and offensive teamwork. The talent is there, can the program take advantage?