Class AAA Miss Basketball Ballots

CoachT

Wow.... No wonder they have been so successful. 3700 points between two girls is awesome. Both of these two should be finalists. Then you have the sophomore from Blackman, girl from Science Hill, Copeland, and the Columbia girl. It will be a toss up between all of them. It is definitely a huge accolade to be chosen as one of the three best in the state. The girl from Science Hill signed with Middle, a top 25 program.... Then Middleton signed with Lady Vols. Both of them signed big. Where did the girl from Columbia sign? Copeland and Davenport also signed d1. You can't go wrong with any of these, but I believe the two from Riverdale will be shoo ins!!!!! I would like to see Copeland cuz she is a Bradley Bearette!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks LWCoach. It would be nice if everybody would put up the numbers like this for the players they name on here. Would love to see that.

If you are like me cut and paste is so very valuable. So I think that might have messed up Miss Davenports Career numbers. (Gotta rep my school here). She attended SIEGEL HIGH as a freshmen. So her win/loss would be different and no State Runner-up in 2011.

Riverdale High School

Shelbie Davenport 6 '0 Senior Forward

Signed with Clemson University

All Tournament Team in Iolani Classic Tournament in Honolulu HI in December

2013-2014

Team

Current Record 19-5

Ranked No. 14 in nation by ESPN

Ranked 3rd in AP Poll

Individual Honors

18.5 PPG

6.79 RPG

2.83 SPG

FREETHROW 79%

CareerRecord (3 yrs) 87 wins 8 losses thru 1-31-14

National Champion 2012-2013 by MAX-Preps and ESPN (35-0)

State Champion 2012, 2013

Career Points 1834 thru 1-31-14

All State Tournament 2012, 2013

All District 2011, 2012, 2013

All Region 2013

Edited by LWCoach

Science Hill has two great players.  Tianna Tarter is a point guard and has not made a decision yet on college.  She has D 1 offers.  She controls games offensively and defensively and takes over essentially any time the Lady Toppers need a basket or big play.  Gabby Lyon is a post and has already signed with Middle Tennessee State. She can score, rebound, pass, and defend.

Coach Foster got an absolute steal in Keiana Gilbert. Keina is an outstanding young lady who is extremely close to her family. She chose UTC to play with her sister, but to also make it easy on her mother and brother, who are great supporters, in their travels. Now her family can see both of them play and not have to deal with the stresses of traveling all over the country and picking one sister over the other to go watch on any given night. Keiana is undoubtedly a high level SEC type talent but will help her sister, Ariana, make UTC one of the best mid-major programs in the country. Coach Foster will have an elite program there that no one will want to play come tournament time.

Kudos to you , Achilles. Brooke is an outstanding player with outstanding stats and career record.

I'll say it again. It would be nice if everyone would put the numbers up like this for the players they are touting!!

Anybody know how many of these girls played together in summer ball? Seems like several played together for TN FLIGHT. Anybody?