Upsets

WrestlingGod

Biggest upset so far, Tyler Garrison!

I once witnessed John Lane with a big ol Ring Worm on his shoulder area at weigh ins for individuals @ UTC, and they just ran quickly and got a doctor's note and he was in... No Problem! He as one of many! 

What's up with a cold sore?

Unbelievable... The sacrifice the Garrisons put fourth, the time and money. Oh my gosh! This affects his senior year as well

Edited by Sommers

They refused to let him get a dr note

If there is ever a mark in question, plz take a doctors note. Coaching always insures that we took one. Apply base liberally and blend. Cleveland's already winning the close matches. Haas, Ezra, and Bishop..how championships are won. Coach Smith looks to be turning the corner at Bradley also, truly some great coaches and staffs from Cleveland, Walker Valley and Bradley. So impressed. Some big quarters in the morning, and you can see some of the conso brackets taking shape already for contending teams. Love Track wrestling. The Heritage/ Cordova match looked to be a good one to. A good wrestler sent home from that one.

Edited by Tronado

As an official the last thing anybody wants to do is tell someone they can't wrestle but it's the job to keep everyone safe even with a doctor note...I know several dr that aren't really familiar with stuff that wrestlers get cause I've had to go to several and educate them on some of the things... Hate to see it happen to him

What happened to Adam Fuller after wrestling Maxwell from Gibbs@106 lb. ? We made it to the show and we are glad for that but wow,so many forfeits and it seemed as if the brackets were not as spread out and or planned out as well as they could have been! 106 was fun to watch and some kids pulled it together for great a great match! We have had our days this year and are packing it up a day early but really had a fun year! Next year we are,that is if he makes it, planning to have a cowboy look to match the venue. Met some great families and kids at the State in the cow place(lol)... be safe and hope to get back next year!