McCallie getting desperate for a win over Baylor

slowrunnertn

I am glad that they are moving the game back to McCallie but it will be interesting to watch how all the big blue back track after they talked about how Baylor was being so unreasonable by having the game at Baylor which has 5 times more parking and the stadium holds 50% more capacity. The game environment that Baylor has had since returning the game back to campus is second to none and I would expect the same at McCallie.

• 5 months later...

I am glad that they are moving the game back to McCallie but it will be interesting to watch how all the big blue back track after they talked about how Baylor was being so unreasonable by having the game at Baylor which has 5 times more parking and the stadium holds 50% more capacity. The game environment that Baylor has had since returning the game back to campus is second to none and I would expect the same at McCallie.

Baylor has been whipping McCallie with better personnel, period. McCallie had a very slight edge during the BJ Coleman years. Looks like it is evening out now with McCallie again having a top-drawer QB. I do agree there is some desperation now. Baylor moved it back to campus for that reason, but lost the first time after the move. I don't see any home field advantage on either campus.

• 2 weeks later...

Mixed emotions about moving the game back to McCallie.  The atmosphere will be electric but a lot of fans of both teams and just interested parties will miss out on a great game.

I really don't care - just want McCallie to stop Baylor's streak now and believe it will happen.  McCallie has a lot of talent to put on the field in 2014.

And yet Baylor is still a few years behind the McCallie win streak.

That's been a long time ago now....I doubt anyone is thinking about anything but the current Baylor streak. Especially seniors of either school....as the Baylor kids have never lost the game and the McCallie kids have never tasted victory. I would expect a very good game. It is amusing though at all the crying McCallie fans did when Baylor started having the game on their campus. Personally I think having it on each respective campus is good for the schools.