It's Time to Separate the Public and Private Schools

@38320

Ensworth and Maryville played a scrimmage game and Ensworth put a spanking on them. (There was a clock and officals though)Maryville will never schedule Ensworth. Maryville will never schedule a DII private school like Ensworth,  BA, MBA, MUS, CBHS, Baylor, or McCallie.  They did schedule Webb instead, and I bet Webb called them. Other 6A schools have scheduled the big private schools but Maryville never will.

The split is about the privates playing in DI. They don't want to have to compete with Webb. Webb would still dominate their division of DII-A if their was a split and that is who most of the privates playing public would have to play against. They don't want any part of Webb.

The other part of keeping a split from happening are the open zone schools. They think that if there is a split, then they might be a part of it in some way. Either a multiplier, or just go play with the privates. Big George and Gary won't let that happen. And none of the 6A or 5A schools have to compete against a private school for a championship. That went away with Catholic going down. Once Catholic went back down out of 5A then the split argument lost the 5A/6A support.

The wild card right now is still Catholic. Remember when they switched from private to public. Did not win a championship in the private division, but it was not long until they were whipping all of the publics in E Tenn and then won a championship. That really smelled bad and I am sure that Fulton really had a lot of input on getting Catholic kicked back up with the big boys in 5A/6A. Well guess where Catholic is now? Fulton does not even have to loose to them to get the ball rolling to end the Catholic problem for ever. When Baby Falcons best running back is playing for Catholic, you know what is going to hit the fan. And Fulton and the rest of the publics are right. There should be a split. Then work on the open zone problem.

Plus coaches don't really care about rivalries that much. You just replace old rivalries with new ones.

Plus open zone does not automatically equate to football or sports success. Some open zone schools us it for academics or other programs to help students other than in football. But not Maryville or Alcoa. When CAK won a state championship and broke Alcoa's streak, they broke ground on a bigger school very quickly, And it's not to get more merit scholarship of band students in school. Plus Maryville has QB'S from  Halls and linemen from Farragut. And they both have played on Sunday in the Bible belt. If you really want to look at what has made Maryville better then just look at when Pellissippi Parkway was opened. Maryville was not as good as they are now in the 80,s and early 90,s. Just look at the pictures at the stadium. When the parkway was opened in the middle 90,s it was a new ball game for Knox county students(players) to get to Blount Co. They no longer had to think about trying to go down Alkillyea Hwy to get to Maryville. The students (players) going to Alcoa came from So knox after you got past Alcoa Hwy. They could not afford the $1000.00 to go to Maryville so they went cheap and saved $500 by going to Alcoa .Gambler, It really is simple to just use history and geography to se how it is done. I don't know about the other open zone schools in or around Knoxville, because apparently football is not king there like it is south or Fort Loudon Lake, or Lake Loudon like they call it on TV.

Surprised that I did not get a reply from the Maryville Mafia, but I knew the other school that benefits from the parkway would show up. I guess the Maryville boys are still fighting over who should be on the statues/monuments at the school after George retires. Or maybe the Gov Man and the rest of the WB mafia are entertaining them. I figured it would be the slant man with one of his catchy videos. I guess they are just skipping English over at Alcoa for the tuition students/players and going right to how to use youtube on coach T. Or maybe the slant man's girlfriend/wife/cousin was out working and could not help him spell.

Boyz NND nose hiz stuff....knott onlee Anglish.....Butt Histree and Jog-raffee.....OK he's beggin fer a bite.....

a. Mairvul and Alcoee tried two git Endswerth two come two tha Blunt Couwntee Bowl.....

2. Hits "Kang George" knott 'Big George'....

3. We nicelee envited Webb two come ovur two Mairvul agin this yeer, thay didun't won't momma brakin' down thair littull bleechurs....

4. We luv our rivulls....

5. We didun't haiv enny "QB's" frum Hauls...Onlee one mooved ovur two tha frendlee confines ov Mairvul fer tha garbige servuss....He didun't use Pelladega Speedway ethur....Hit wuz tha long way arownd

eff. Mairvul haz sum pitchurs befour tha Pelladega Speedway wuz thair....What's yore excuse.. eye meen reesun fer Mairvul winnin' inn 1964, 1970, 1976, 1978???

7. Alcoee raised thair sails tacks two beet CAK???....bean.gif

8. Hit costuss $2100 two go two Mairvul.....

eye. Mairvul and Alcoee academicks ere purtee good.....Eye meen look at me....tiphat.gif

10. On tha 'south ' side ov tha 'lake' we cawl hit "Fort Nasty"...fyi....icon_shit.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Ensworth and Maryville played a scrimmage game and Ensworth put a spanking on them. (There was a clock and officals though)Maryville will never schedule Ensworth. Maryville will never schedule a DII private school like Ensworth, BA, MBA, MUS, CBHS, Baylor, or McCallie. They did schedule Webb instead, and I bet Webb called them. Other 6A schools have scheduled the big private schools but Maryville never will.

The split is about the privates playing in DI. They don't want to have to compete with Webb. Webb would still dominate their division of DII-A if their was a split and that is who most of the privates playing public would have to play against. They don't want any part of Webb.

The other part of keeping a split from happening are the open zone schools. They think that if there is a split, then they might be a part of it in some way. Either a multiplier, or just go play with the privates. Big George and Gary won't let that happen. And none of the 6A or 5A schools have to compete against a private school for a championship. That went away with Catholic going down. Once Catholic went back down out of 5A then the split argument lost the 5A/6A support.

The wild card right now is still Catholic. Remember when they switched from private to public. Did not win a championship in the private division, but it was not long until they were whipping all of the publics in E Tenn and then won a championship. That really smelled bad and I am sure that Fulton really had a lot of input on getting Catholic kicked back up with the big boys in 5A/6A. Well guess where Catholic is now? Fulton does not even have to loose to them to get the ball rolling to end the Catholic problem for ever. When Baby Falcons best running back is playing for Catholic, you know what is going to hit the fan. And Fulton and the rest of the publics are right. There should be a split. Then work on the open zone problem.

Plus coaches don't really care about rivalries that much. You just replace old rivalries with new ones.

Plus open zone does not automatically equate to football or sports success. Some open zone schools us it for academics or other programs to help students other than in football. But not Maryville or Alcoa. When CAK won a state championship and broke Alcoa's streak, they broke ground on a bigger school very quickly, And it's not to get more merit scholarship of band students in school. Plus Maryville has QB'S from Halls and linemen from Farragut. And they both have played on Sunday in the Bible belt. If you really want to look at what has made Maryville better then just look at when Pellissippi Parkway was opened. Maryville was not as good as they are now in the 80,s and early 90,s. Just look at the pictures at the stadium. When the parkway was opened in the middle 90,s it was a new ball game for Knox county students(players) to get to Blount Co. They no longer had to think about trying to go down Alkillyea Hwy to get to Maryville. The students (players) going to Alcoa came from So knox after you got past Alcoa Hwy. They could not afford the $1000.00 to go to Maryville so they went cheap and saved $500 by going to Alcoa .Gambler, It really is simple to just use history and geography to se how it is done. I don't know about the other open zone schools in or around Knoxville, because apparently football is not king there like it is south or Fort Loudon Lake, or Lake Loudon like they call it on TV.

You said loose! Lol!!!:)

2A904AA7-D977-4ADA-A0D2-9CBF90281A6C_zps

Edited by throwdaslant