Northeast Opening

wilsontd

:lol: I've been told that NE will be announcing the hiring of Terry Arrington today at the school.  I'm sad for NE, but am super happy with that hire for my Vikings because Coach Arrington was coaching at Kenwood when my son was at Northwest and he was not very good there.  They were sloppy and not well organized at all.

When he was at Kenwood the only good year that they had was in '99 when Will Martin was there and he might be the best player I've ever seen in the 931 ever.  Best of luck to NE, but I think that it's safe to say that they are in for some tough times ahead.

I can remember him being disliked even by Kenwood parents because he yelled at the refs and got in trouble a lot for getting on them pretty hard.  

Here are his records from his years at Kenwood that I found:

1997- 0-10

1998- 3-7

1999- 7-3

2000- 3-7

2001- 4-6

2002- 0-10

2003- 1-9

Career Win Percentage at Kenwood: 25.7%    :mrgreen: 

Source:  http://www.tennprepdb.com/coacheslist.aspx?Coach=Terry%20Arrington

GO VIKINGS!!!

:lol: I've been told that NE will be announcing the hiring of Terry Arrington today at the school.  I'm sad for NE, but am super happy with that hire for my Vikings because Coach Arrington was coaching at Kenwood when my son was at Northwest and he was not very good there.  They were sloppy and not well organized at all.

When he was at Kenwood the only good year that they had was in '99 when Will Martin was there and he might be the best player I've ever seen in the 931 ever.  Best of luck to NE, but I think that it's safe to say that they are in for some tough times ahead.

I can remember him being disliked even by Kenwood parents because he yelled at the refs and got in trouble a lot for getting on them pretty hard.  

Here are his records from his years at Kenwood that I found:

1997- 0-10

1998- 3-7

1999- 7-3

2000- 3-7

2001- 4-6

2002- 0-10

2003- 1-9

Career Win Percentage at Kenwood: 25.7%    :mrgreen: 

Source:  http://www.tennprepdb.com/coacheslist.aspx?Coach=Terry%20Arrington

GO VIKINGS!!!

Several of those years,Kenwood should have been playing 3A because of rezoning.They were forced to play 5a.Those years were from 2001-2003.Arrington is the right man for the job.