Inaccurate Rankings

TheGreenWay

Greenbrier #9???  Greenville #1???  System must be flawed.  Greenbrier has beaten better teams along with the Alabama teams winning an Alabama tournament.  It doesnt mean anything but Greenbrier also beat Mt. Juliet, Smyrna, St Benedict, and Creekwood in playdays.  I may be biased and looking at things through green colored glasses lol.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Greenbrier beat these teams it was pre season.  Not all teams were pitching thier #1 pitchers and a lot were playing some JV players.  Not taking anything away from Greenbrier, they are good.  Just sayin......  Some teams might take a loss here and there to allow more players to get some time.

I also agree the system appears flawed. 

Edited by Ace1

Not sure of your calculations but it seems to me that the calculations do not take into consideration how much of the schedule has been played WITH number of wins and number of losses.

I understand these rankings affect nothing, but why post them if they're not accurate. Not stressing lol. Just stating my opinion.

Edited by TheGreenWay