AAA Top 10 (April 21)

PJM

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Son Played in District that Farragut and Hardin Valley was in. At first I too was Surprised Hardin Valley beat Farragut until 3 Things happened *** note #4 Most important!

1) Farragut Beat Hardin Valley 2-1 in District Final

2) Farragut Beat Hardin Valley 4-1 in Regional Final

3) Farragut still in State Playoffs Hardin Valley Is not

4) I found out 2Weeks later that Farragut Coach was seen as A whiners after First loss to Hardin Valley , Which was Uncharachteristic as Farragut Coach is one of better Coaches year end and Year Out. The issue of the first game was Hardin Valley Coach Told Farragut Coach he cancelled Game for that day and Farragut was Told No Game. However, Hardin Valley was Not told the Game was Cancelled and Prepared Mentally and Ate Right all Day. Then Hardin Valley used Administrative leverage to Call Farragut 2 Hrs before Game and say Hey we are Olaying in Two Hours a and you must be here. Farragut had No bus, No uniforms and were totally mentally unprepared for a Big Game at Hardin Valley's Football mud Field. Farragut Heads made team go and by team was rounded up and arrived at Hardin Valley in Shell shock as they were Told by Hardin Bakley Coach Game cancelled, Farragut was in a Panic just to get there and never playing on a fielfd like that were taken back mentally and Hardin Valley had all Day to prepare! Farragut had 2 hours to panic! Everyone knows How important Game preparation day is and a Cheap move by Hardin Vallet Coach to get an edge knocked Farragut off. Think Game day Prep not important Food, Drink or mentally in a Big game put yourself in Farragut shoes! Bet Hardin Valley Coach never told Team or parents , the cheap trick he used on Farragut players to gain an unfair edge for Hardin Valley, would Hardin Vallet like to be told game cancelled then 2 hours to Find players and show up to play big game at Farragut? I doubt it! Hardin Valley is a Great Team and Beat my Sons team soundly, But I would not want my Son playing For A coach who used Players emotions to determine a big Game, Our Team may be not the powerhouse Farragut and Hardin Valley are but our Coach is a Respectable man who plays fair or wins Gracefully! HardinValley Coach may know Soccer but Sportsmanship and Fair contest are not in his Make up! I'll stick with a Coach with Class , Hardin Valleys Coach has none and I had Our coach go to referees schedule and sure Enough Hardin valley Coach cancelled the game on game day with Farragut then slyly slipped his game in on an unsuspecting Farragut Team that got a Rare Deal. I am all about our District winning but not the Way Hardin Valley Coach did Farragut! No wonder Farragut Coach was Mad and felt a Cheap shot by A Coach with no class! No cut to Hardin Valley they are a Great Team, but Farragut got the last laugh and deserved it after HVA 's head Coaches Cheap tactics! I'll bet HVA Players and Parents never knew the real story as I heard Farragut was Shut down about telling the trick used on them or allowed to telling the truth by Farragut Schools heads. Luckily , my son's Coach looked into it and found a Rat in the mix-- Hardin Valleys Coach , thus the Farragut first lDistrict loss and Title going to Hardin Valley and auto State Berth. doubt me, Ask Farragut players or Look at Referee schedule, HVA Coach Cheap shot red the Whole game and especially The HVA Players. We don't win much, but our Coach has class and I never want My Son to Play on a Team that wins where the Coach thinks Titles are more Important than Sportsmanship and teaching my Son Some Class!! So, No wonder HVA beat Farragut the First Time, a Coaches Ego was more important than teaching his players how important MORE IMPORTANT THAN winning!! so before Judging a Coach Of Farragut's Character as Many have for his disappointment a Fellow Coach would pull Cheap tactics to win , KNOW THE FACTS ,We all do, and Why Farragut us still playing and a Very Talented HVA Team is at Done for Season! HVA may want to ask Their HVA Coach was the Cheap shot worth it since a Fired up Farragut ;; ended their HVA. season per say! Sportsmanship Wins in the end every time. We may not ever beat Hardin Valley, But I'll take our Coach over Hardin Valleys Coach ANYTIME!! I want my son in a Program that wins , without Coaches dishonesty and Lies by their Coach! Before HVA players and Parents get mad at my post, Check out the facts , not told by your Coach but outside sources ,Hopefully upon finding out the Truth you will be as Disappointed as We are a Coach would do that. There is lots of proof out there that Disproves HVA Coaches Claims! Good luck to All our Teams in District! Candy but!!

Candy but - How dare you judge someone that you do not know? You do not have a clue what type of person the Hardin Valley Soccer Coach is! If you did, you would know that he would never intentionally change the game time in an effort for an unfair advantage over the opposing team! Did you happen to see the weather report for that night?! You are not being a very good role model for your children with your words and actions! I am sure the Hardin Valley Head coach would be more than happy to talk to you and answer your questions. And despite what you may think, he is highly respected by his opposing coaches, his administration and his players!