CAK turf

Sounds like a good design. Our Warrior with the helmet is still relatively new (past 4-5 years) and the shield is incorporated in the logo with the school charter since 1977, so maybe that was the reasoning...not sure, but I'm sure our field will look good as well. Question: how are your Seniors going to know where to stand on Senior Night now that they won't have their jersey number painted on the field? :huh:

Ha, that slipped my mind. They could spray paint it, because it can just be washed off with water. That also works if the turf gets vandalized. Just wash it right off.

Ha, that slipped my mind. They could spray paint it, because it can just be washed off with water. That also works if the turf gets vandalized. Just wash it right off.

Really????? Thats good to know.  Next thing you will be telling me we don't even have to cut or mow the game field anymore.   :mrgreen:

Just curios to CAK fans, why dont any of you guys post on the soccer boards. CAK is playing for their 9th state championship since 2003 Friday (vs CPA) You could have a field day #PowerSchool

Fixed.

Also, CAK will play in their 18th combined state championship game for boys or girl's soccer since 2001, with 12 of those being victories. We couldn't be more proud of all of our athletic teams at CAK and we'll all be cheering on the Warriors as they try to bring home their 9th title in 12 years.

Edited by CoachLogan74