A-AA West Tennessee

soccerfreak92

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with NotNoah....anybody has a chance...depends on who comes to play and win!

D-burg put out SGC 2-1 in first period of golden goal, and Crockett eliminated Westview in final minute of second golden goal 5-4. (Westview lead 4-2 w/ 5 mins left of regulation). I think both 13 teams can beat 14 in region 7, but they're going to be very tough battles

Crockett over D-burg 3-1.  Crockett has an excellent team this year.  However, I am beyond mad about the power lines over this "soccer field" and how the refs handled the ball hitting these lines differently per games.  I hope we never have to play on it again. 

Not our fault the power lines are there don't like them either. We've always played on w/ those except for the semis. Was a good game both have their chances in region. Raleigh Egypt and Sheffield play in the 16 A-AA championship Tuesday

Never said it was your fault.  I just believe those power lines should eliminate that field as acceptable for play-offs....that and the sand pits in front of both goals.  The presence of those power lines is just completely unacceptable.  Those lines have too much influence on keeper punts and goal kicks.  There is no Football coach that would allow that field to be used and Soccer in West TN should not have to accept sub-par fields either if we expect to compete with the rest of the State.

Edited by JOE23