ROCKWOOD TIGERS / HARRIMAN BLUE DEVILS

• 2 weeks later...

WITH SPRING PRAC HERE JUST WONDERING WHAT THESE TWO WAS GOING TO LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR. NOT REALLY SURE WHAT EITHER ONE REALLY LOST OR BRINGS BACK.

No reason either team should finish worse than 7-3. Niether team lost alot and are returning some key pieces. Harriman should have a good of a line as anybody in the county, they've got some absolute bigs! Rockwood probably has the edge on skill positions and should contend in every game they play in. I could easily see Rockwood cruising to an 8-2 season. If anything else, for what Harriman's schedule looks like, they should finish right around the 7-3 mark. Harriman has alot of room to improve on things, but with their pieces the sky is the limit!

No reason either team should finish worse than 7-3. Niether team lost alot and are returning some key pieces. Harriman should have a good of a line as anybody in the county, they've got some absolute bigs! Rockwood probably has the edge on skill positions and should contend in every game they play in. I could easily see Rockwood cruising to an 8-2 season. If anything else, for what Harriman's schedule looks like, they should finish right around the 7-3 mark. Harriman has alot of room to improve on things, but with their pieces the sky is the limit!

Rockwood i can see winning 8 games,but Harriman has a loonnngg way to go if they dont change their predictability i see them around four MAYBE five wins.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Meigs could potentially get a few more wins than last year, but I think a playoff run is still a year or two away. As for Tellico Plains, I think they are gonna be in a bit of second-year slump under Mullinax. Right now I have them and Midway as borderline playoff teams. TP could surprise people again, though. I sure didn't expect them to make the post-season last year. Greenback should still be pretty solid, and the only team in the district that I know would beat them is Grace. Rockwood COULD go either way against the 'Kees.

For the record, I always love driving to Greenback to cover football. Great people there and a beautiful drive down 95.

What do the Bears look like this yr.I wont keep up with the 'Kees as much as i have in the past since my last boy graduated this yr but i like to hear about the district.

well to be honest Tellico will be getting back a really good player after missing most of last year for a nasty injury.  He will make the offense a lot better.  He was on his way to having a great season last year when he got injured.

They lost a lot off both there line and really good D-ends. 

It want be a 2nd year slump because this is Coaches 3rd year. 

The season could end from 5-5 to 8-2.  I just wasn't really feeling warm and fuzzy after there spring scrimmage.