Kingston Football

barkb865

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COACH PANKEY IS THE MAN FOR THE JOB IN KINGSTON PEOPLE CANT LOOK AT THE WINS FOR A FEW YEARS OVER THERE ITS GOING TO TAKE HIM A WHILE JUST 2 GET KIDS TO WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL AT KINGSTON AGIAN PAST COACHES HAVE BURNED A LOT OF BRIDGES WITH THE KIDS OVER THERE

What did past coach do to burn bridges? He wasn't there that long. I'm curious as to what he said or did that alienated kids from wanting to play.

He was a silver spoon from Webb. Never would have fit in with the blue collar Roane Countians.

I can understand about not fitting in but baseball100 said he burned bridges with the kids. To burn bridges you would have to say or do something. So coming from Webb is the reason the bridge was burned? I was curious as to what he said or did. As for Pankey, he did struggle at AE and you can't tell me that AE doesn't have athletes. Kingston has to play Alcoa, Catholic, CAK and an improving Scott Co. that's a very tough district. I'm assuming Loudon will return when CAK and Catholic are forced into DII.

He was a silver spoon from Webb. Never would have fit in with the blue collar Roane Countians.

I can understand about not fitting in but baseball100 said he burned bridges with the kids. To burn bridges you would have to say or do something. So coming from Webb is the reason the bridge was burned? I was curious as to what he said or did. As for Pankey, he did struggle at AE and you can't tell me that AE doesn't have athletes. Kingston has to play Alcoa, Catholic, CAK and an improving Scott Co. that's a very tough district. I'm assuming Loudon will return when CAK and Catholic are forced into DII.

Corndogs!