Grundy County

There was a statement you made Tallahassee about me not answering your question and being a coward? Are you serious? Lol. Seems like others have more since than some people. Not sure if this was the question but were you referring to "how many athletes at GRUNDY could be playing in the SEC in the last 4 years?" First off no one said about playing in the SEC, it was just about playing at the next level. To answer your question I would thank probably at least 5 off the top of my head and there is one playing or was playing not sure if he still is down at the university of the south. But I have just found your question and tried to answer without putting much thought into it? How many do you think sir?

Edited by Beavcleaver

Yea you have to have the grades but here again if I am a coach and I have a kid with the talent as a freshman I'm going to push him to be the best he can be in the classroom as well as on the field. To me if I were a coach I would expect that out of all my players and nothing less. Like I said I haven't had time to really think it through.

There was a statement you made Tallahassee about me not answering your question and being a coward? Are you serious? Lol. Seems like others have more since than some people. Not sure if this was the question but were you referring to "how many athletes at GRUNDY could be playing in the SEC in the last 4 years?" First off no one said about playing in the SEC, it was just about playing at the next level. To answer your question I would thank probably at least 5 off the top of my head and there is one playing or was playing not sure if he still is down at the university of the south. But I have just found your question and tried to answer without putting much thought into it? How many do you think sir?

actually you said Tennessee. You know, which is in the SEC. Or do you not have enough "since" to realize that? Your exact words were....

My argument has always been this the talent has always been here but especially more these last 4 years that if coached and pushed by the right people could be wearing that white helmet with the BIG T on it on Saturdays instead of sitting in a treestand in GRUNDY county.

But that's ok. Keep backtracking.

We had 2 young gentlemen in my opinion on the team last year that could be doing that. One of them didn't get to play last year and the other could have been if pushed in the right direction. But you just keep thinking that about our athletes here. No not everyone could play sec ball but I think some could. Do u think our boys couldn't? I guess you think we have sec caliber coaching here at GRUNDY. huh?

Edited by Beavcleaver

I believe, the key point is have these coaches put out the effort required to help has many kids play somewhere at the next level? Where ever they may be.

It also appears grundy has followed up the big overtime win against Sequatchie with an equally disappointing loss tonight at Silverdale....

Edited by Opie

After the Sequatchie game there were several on here praising the Bryant's great job of coaching.

"great job jackets and the bryant boys! where are all the coach bashers now?????"

Now following the loss to Silverdale where are all of the Bryant boys supporters? This was a game they should have won according to most on here and I believe they were picked by everyone in the Chattanooga Times. After Sequatchie there was some talk of a possible 7-3 run. Now with the QB getting banged up what will the rest of the season be like?

Opie predicts 4-6. And after that everyone will say they just need a little more time.

Have the Bryant's ever followed up an emotional win with anything but a loss?