Grundy County

• 2 months later...

He resigned. Character was not the issue here. People here that has preaching this a couple years back is shocking me by the comments that's being made! Not sure why the change of heart all of a sudden. But never the less I'm glad to hear of it. No football players has signed a scholarship to move on, and his record speaks for itself.

He resigned. Character was not the issue here. People here that has preaching this a couple years back is shocking me by the comments that's being made! Not sure why the change of heart all of a sudden. But never the less I'm glad to hear of it. No football players has signed a scholarship to move on, and his record speaks for itself.

Do you coach? Do you want that job? As much as you have bashed that young man at Grundy I believe you should apply.

Best of luck to Grundy. Great community. Seems to be a good place for a young coach to start out.

Grundy plays 3A football. A young man must know his limitations. Bryant took Grundy to 6 consecutive playoff appearances. How long has it been since that has happened? The material is not at Grundy County to win that much. They brought Coach Colquette back fresh off his run in Georgia and he accomplished the second round. Sure, every twenty years you might have a group that can win 2 playoff games, but it's not going to be any better than that playing in the league they play in yearly.

Grundy plays 3A football. A young man must know his limitations. Bryant took Grundy to 6 consecutive playoff appearances. How long has it been since that has happened? The material is not at Grundy County to win that much. They brought Coach Colquette back fresh off his run in Georgia and he accomplished the second round. Sure, every twenty years you might have a group that can win 2 playoff games, but it's not going to be any better than that playing in the league they play in yearly.

You seem to have very good insight about Grundy County