New GPS coach

Bruiser4life

Not sure how you know that you got it wrong this early in the hire, Bruiser4Life....I am by no means a GPS soocer fan, but Booger suspects he will do an OK job...I am also sure, varying opinions would say GPS's money could have hired more....He has been very productive over the years with his travel teams here in Chattanooga and from what I know, has a decent reputation for reaching out to college coaches to help promote girls on his teams. Something that most select coaches in our area have done a not so good a job of...He is not doing to bad a job right now with the new Chattanooga FC team either...If you can be patient and given the talent that GPS has, I think you can expect him to at least out-perform club hire for the girls team up at Red Bank North :lol:

• 2 months later...

North Red Bank's coach went 15-1 with boys' team last year.  Sub-state loss to CAK.  We also hired an assistant coach who managed to get three of those seniors playing in college.  Unlike the privates, our coaches have to teach and Richard taught AP and IB physics last year and asst coach teaches IB and honors English.  Was a down year for us, saw today SM only had 2 National Merit scholars this year, that makes last year and this year SM 7 - ND 0!  

Pat's a good coach Bruiser.  Perfect girls' coach.  

North Red Bank's coach went 15-1 with boys' team last year.  Sub-state loss to CAK.  We also hired an assistant coach who managed to get three of those seniors playing in college.  Unlike the privates, our coaches have to teach and Richard taught AP and IB physics last year and asst coach teaches IB and honors English.  Was a down year for us, saw today SM only had 2 National Merit scholars this year, that makes last year and this year SM 7 - ND 0!  

Pat's a good coach Bruiser.  Perfect girls' coach.  

:?:  :?:  This post is all over the place. Tarp Coacht has an un-written rule. Don't drink and post. :roflol:

:huh:  :huh:  and this has what to do with NEW GPS coach?

you forgot to tell us what kind of dressing they liked on their salads :popcorneater:

:huh:  :huh:  and this has what to do with NEW GPS coach?

you forgot to tell us what kind of dressing they liked on their salads :popcorneater:

I think this was a dig at the Fighting Lepercauns. But let me add this. I have a lot of respect for Richard, Patrick and Jim S. all three are excellent coaches and make the game better. But just for you Booger the next time I see them I'll ask what their favorite salad dressing is. :hungry:

Pssst.... Don't know if u know this since u appear to be the last person on the planet to realize who the new coach is but Winecoff has done a great job with little AAA she learned a lot while training with him. Oh and like Booger pointed out he does a great job contacting coaches. He personally contacted LiL AAA's future college coach and helped us close the deal with a good NCAA D1 school and guess what, she attends a County school outside of Chatt. Hmmm what kind of person would waste his time on a girl that other than playing on his team has very little to contribute to him. A good person that's who that is an exceptional coach as well. I think GPS is fortunate to have him. Definetley think CFC Womens team is fortunate to have Winecoff and ND's coach. Keep up the good work coach. I have a few more LiL AAA's that we hope will have a chance to play for CFC. (Long drive but great program top to bottom)

Just found out the new head coach for our program is Pat Winecoff. He has been an area club coach for years. Not really sure how to feel about it. Feel like we can't get anything right. I guess we will see.

Edited by AAASOCCER