District 4AA 2014-15

QSouth89

Alcoa is better than most of the teams in 4-AAA and obviously very even with the two best - Maryville and Bearden. I frankly don't think there is much difference between the best teams in AA and AAA ball in East Tennessee, except Oak Ridge is clear # 1 at the moment.

That might be stretching it just a bit, but Alcoa and Heritage would make a GREAT game. As it is, I think we're playing William Blount in Maryville's Christmas tournament.

This one hurts, but life goes on.

That'll get you beat every time. For y'all to stay as close as you did is saying a lot with that said. Got to make the majority of the freebies you get to beat good teams like the Rebs.

Yep. Of course there will be the rematch at Maryville at the end of the year. Obviously, our 2-8 record is somewhat deceiving. But this game surely will help us going forward.

Maryville almost threw this one away. We blew a 15 point lead! We really are missing Vaught.

There were a lot of questionable no-calls, I must say. But Alcoa's 8 3-pointers in the 4th made a huge difference. You probably know who I am now, as tonight I was the most powerful person in the room, LOL!! Too bad I couldn't find you within all those Maryville fans.

Is Vaught going to play basketball this season?

They aren't called the Red DEVILS for nothing. LOL!!

True that lol. I think Randy Moore is one of the better coaches in this area. He gets the most out of his players than any coach around imo. They're never overly athletic, but always have very good teams. What makes it even crazier is he is the girls coach too. Not sure how he pulls that off, but he does.

There were a lot of questionable no-calls, I must say. But Alcoa's 8 3-pointers in the 4th made a huge difference. You probably know who I am now, as tonight I was the most powerful person in the room, LOL!! Too bad I couldn't find you within all those Maryville fans.

Is Vaught going to play basketball this season?

No I don't know who you are. I sat right behind the bench. Vaught played 2 games this year. He is having shoulder surgery so I don't think he will. It's up in the air.

True that lol. I think Randy Moore is one of the better coaches in this area. He gets the most out of his players than any coach around imo. They're never overly athletic, but always have very good teams. What makes it even crazier is he is the girls coach too. Not sure how he pulls that off, but he does.

Wow. Nowadays, especially in high school, that's just unheard of. More power to him!

No I don't know who you are. I sat right behind the bench. Vaught played 2 games this year. He is having shoulder surgery so I don't think he will. It's up in the air.

Well I hope he is able to play, but I'm sure football at the next level is his main focus.

And I'm not near as good as Greg Judkins, especially when I work double duty (which I don't normally).