Coach Parker leaving Forrest for East Hickman

rocketman

I remember that coach. I remember the Marlins recommendation as well. He didn't impress too many people, although I hear he's doing well in his current position. I didn't say he or any of the other ones didn't have any knowledge, just that Ray surpasses them all.

Well most of the people that had kids on that team were very upset that he was leaving. A few parents may not have liked him but with parents you'll have that with any coach. Big thing was that joke of a Superintendent and his mini me below him. For one example those two guys went down to East Hickman and had a team meeting about with the players about getting rid of the football coaches and wouldn't allow the coaches in the meeting. They didn't meet to ask about anything immoral or any other wrong doings of that staff. That's very unprofessional and it's hard to coach at places when your bosses are a joke and want to keep things stirred up. And if you've ever been around Dr. Nash then you know that he is a joke. Britt has been fine since. 4 years at Scotts Hill and back to back state tournament appearances. The first two in the history of that program. But I'm a friend of his so maybe I'm being biased.

• 2 weeks later...

Check the football boards for his context...(in my best Ace Ventura voice) Looooooosseeerrrrrr.

Trader, there you go again speaking of things in which you do not know. If speaking the TRUTH means that I'm a loser, then so be it. I can assure you those are the facts. Ask any of his former bosses if you don't agree. As far as being bitter or jealous, that's laughable, there's nothing that made me happier than to see him go!!!!

My initial comments were to eaglepride, and were intended to give him confidence in the possibility of "the right coach" turning the program around quickly. I know nothing of Coach Parker other than the fact that he has support from fans of programs where he has formerly been. I do have some knowledge of your character from some of your content on these boards however...rude, brash, and confrontational is your style...always making accusations and slandering coaches, players, and fans with no merit or proof of what you say...if you can't say something positive, at least have some credibility to go with the negative stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...