Notre Dame vs. Knox Catholic

volahol

You gold domers will git no love from me. The only good thing about the catlicks is that both of the SOMe PAY RACket boys are now in KnoxVegas.

dancing.gif

would not expect nuttin less from you, Troll......that being said, word is your ex field general experience some health issues this weekend and if true...Booger hoping he is OK

Booger just sayin

As for Catholic and Notre Dame, I expect a very close game, KCHS opens the season by playing at Morristown East, in Nashville vs. CPA and their first district game with Knox Central. The game after ND Catholic plays Fulton then they go to Belfry KY (they won state titles in 2013 and 2014). Tough grind for catholic.

on paper and Booger sayin on paper; we are not goona start out with quite the challenges KCHS...though its gonna be interesting to see how this team starts out with Chattanooga Central being first....we should be OK until that 4th game against the other Catholics; definately a serious challenge for us as it always is; hopefully stay close or get lucky with an upset.....then our 5th week should be OK....then in week 6 like KCHS, the Irish have to head out state to MS to take a serious state contender in Calhoun City, who knows what its like to win a championship and has been in the finals 8 times losing its only game again last season in the MS finals to a 7 time state champion....hopefully our boys see the OleMiss game the next day victors......we run out a pretty tough final 3 game stretch with North Red Bank Mountain, McMinn Central and Red Bank...will be very interexting to see how that W-L number stands at that point......Booger ready

just sayin  :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

on paper and Booger sayin on paper; we are not goona start out with quite the challenges KCHS...though its gonna be interesting to see how this team starts out with Chattanooga Central being first....we should be OK until that 4th game against the other Catholics; definately a serious challenge for us as it always is; hopefully stay close or get lucky with an upset.....then our 5th week should be OK....then in week 6 like KCHS, the Irish have to head out state to MS to take a serious state contender in Calhoun City, who knows what its like to win a championship and has been in the finals 8 times losing its only game again last season in the MS finals to a 7 time state champion....hopefully our boys see the OleMiss game the next day victors......we run out a pretty tough final 3 game stretch with North Red Bank Mountain, McMinn Central and Red Bank...will be very interexting to see how that W-L number stands at that point......Booger ready

just sayin :mrgreen:

Catholic's most important games will be to a lesser degree 7 on 7's and scrimmages with McCallie, Science Hill, and Walker Valley. Unlike Notre Dame, Catholic will be trying to determine a starting QB. With no spring scrimmages it was hard to gauge what the QB's can do as far as game management. The next few weeks will determine how successful the Catholic Irish can be. There are playmakers on offense and this should be Catholic's best defense since Harrison Smith and Zac Tait played. Edited by QSouth89

They will have good backers and good corners but Catholic lost some good safeties and quite a few starting D lineman. Not sure how great they will be. We will see if Les Greer can really coach or not. Especially after they spent the whole year focusing on Fulton and got humiliated

They will have good backers and good corners but Catholic lost some good safeties and quite a few starting D lineman. Not sure how great they will be. We will see if Les Greer can really coach or not. Especially after they spent the whole year focusing on Fulton and got humiliated

Chase Kuerchen and Morgan Erntz will do good at safety, Austin Rowan returns at DT after making all state. Replacing Silvey and Ostrowski will be tough but they have some good returning linemen. Fulton was playing at another level last year.