Chattanooga preseason

goldenhammer

• 2 weeks later...

GH, Saw most of the teams at RB and Ooltewah during camp and playday.  You hate to say this, but really it seems we only have 2 teams that could end up in the big dance.  Ooltewah and Baylor, Not to say others don't have bright spots.  Boyd, East Hamilton, Soddy, Walker Valley, and GPS are young and scrappy.  The star players for Signal Mt, and EH will need a lot of help to do well. 

Chattanooga seems to have a few new coaches this year at Central, Boyd, and Silverdale.  We are also missing a few big star's with Neely stepping down.  Who will take her place????  My Top 5 for this year:  I didn't do so well last year.  :wub:

1.  Ooltewah

2.  Baylor

3.  Soddy

4.  East Hamilton

5.  Walker Valley

Walker has lost to Cleveland beat Soddy for silver division early bird title. Cleveland win the bronze division. I think Cleveland could make some noise but not sure how good of a game coach they have. Really haven't seen East Hamilton much saw Baylor they are good top 4 in a very strong Gold division at Early Bird pool play. Played in Gold division which saw Brentwood win tourney. Ooltewah should win district with toss up between the rat on any given nite. Bradley came in second in their own tourney. Early Bird was loaded in Gold And Silver division pool play. Soddy seemed to come alive after seeing them in preseason they might be most improved so far.