8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Livingston is playing their best ball right now. My prediction is they will play CC 3 more times and win all three. But really the only game that will matter is the 3rd one. I only see one team from region 4 making it to Murfreesboro and that will be the team hosting sub state. Too tough to win in Chattanooga. CC hit their stride earlier in the season than LA due to football. So I think the LA team has had more room for improvement. We shall find out soon enough! I would like to skip the Superbowl and get on with it now!

Livingston is playing their best ball right now. My prediction is they will play CC 3 more times and win all three. But really the only game that will matter is the 3rd one. I only see one team from region 4 making it to Murfreesboro and that will be the team hosting sub state. Too tough to win in Chattanooga. CC hit their stride earlier in the season than LA due to football. So I think the LA team has had more room for improvement. We shall find out soon enough! I would like to skip the Superbowl and get on with it now!

What ever happened to one game @ time. Can't live in the past or the future. Bring on the next one

Played at Brainerd first game of the year. I wasn't able to attend but was told they are good but CC played nowhere near to how they have been For what all that is worth...I'd guess not much....but at least we did play them I guess

i think playing brained and east nashville early in the year and having some success is going to pay dividends for cannon right now.

What ever happened to one game @ time. Can't live in the past or the future. Bring on the next one

That is my prediction & in no way reflects the opinion of the team. I am sure they are focused on tuesday night! Besides, what about your buddy predicting CC going to the glass house? (huh one game at a time) Dont see ya calling him out. So dont come at me with that crap just because you dont like the outcome I predict.

That is my prediction & in no way reflects the opinion of the team. I am sure they are focused on tuesday night! Besides, what about your buddy predicting CC going to the glass house? (huh one game at a time) Dont see ya calling him out. So dont come at me with that crap just because you dont like the outcome I predict.

In the words of Allblue, "my gosh, talk about sensitive!"

For someone who has talked their fair share of "crap," you have to be able to take a little every now and then, too.  Looking forward to tomorrow night.  Both teams will come prepared and regardless of the outcome, I'm sure they will meet again.  To be the best, you have to beat the best.