8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

That is my prediction & in no way reflects the opinion of the team. I am sure they are focused on tuesday night! Besides, what about your buddy predicting CC going to the glass house? (huh one game at a time) Dont see ya calling him out. So dont come at me with that crap just because you dont like the outcome I predict.

No need breaking Red. If he is my buddy that is his prediction not mine who ever he is. If they have the same mind set as you looking that far ahead good luck to LA. That was not what I was taught. 

In the words of Allblue, "my gosh, talk about sensitive!"

For someone who has talked their fair share of "crap," you have to be able to take a little every now and then, too. Looking forward to tomorrow night. Both teams will come prepared and regardless of the outcome, I'm sure they will meet again. To be the best, you have to beat the best.

Im not upset at all. My post could come off that way though. I also like a bit of smack/crap talking, makes it interesting. I have respect for the CC fans & you have alot to be excited about. But this thread is (8aa predictions) so that is what I gave. Sweetwater may need to start a new one (LA vs CC round 2) if that is the only game he wants to discuss. Good day my friend!

History has told me LA knows how to get to the Boro, CC does not. Both. Teams are close on the court talent wise...but if I had to choose, my money is on LA going further in the post season. Now if CC clearly was. The better team, it would be diffrent.but that is not the case.

I won't disagree that history would prove Cannon to be the underdog going into tomorrow night. Both teams are very equally matched. But gosh, I love a good underdog story! Keeps things fun and interesting!

Guest AllBlue

I won't disagree that history would prove Cannon to be the underdog going into tomorrow night. Both teams are very equally matched. But gosh, I love a good underdog story! Keeps things fun and interesting!

I'm going for the underdog....LA. Not even a breath in the latest poll with Cannon ahead of them. Plus at Cannon. 

So if LA wins tomorrow, and both teams win on Thursday, who will get the first place seed with an automatic birth to the region? Will it be a coin flip or record of common opponent like last year?

It would have to be coin flip if LA wins & both win their last game. Because LAs only other loss will have 2 losses to CC & vice versa. Definetly two of the best AA teams & both are underrated. Edited by oldkodger