8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

i still think both teams will go to the boro this year. i been saying all year that cannon is good and that they gonna win that district. i know how good they are we only beat them by 3 last summer. la is very good also. they have beat some bigtime programs this year. be proud 8aa fans that you have 2 elite teams that will represent well.

Whoa, I forgot all about that, nice find. UCM seems to be more of a football fan, so not posting in 8aa basketball threads wont hurt him as much as not posting in our football threads. I wonder if he will in fact honor his word?

Trust me, I haven't forgotten about that post since I read it. I don't really care if he honors it or not. Just some acknowledgement of CC's successes would be nice. However, I'm sure that crow doesn't taste well this morning.

Edited by spreadthewealth

Trust me, I haven't forgotten about that post since I read it. I don't really care if he honors it or not. Just some acknowledgement of CC's successes would be nice. However, I'm sure that crow doesn't taste well this morning.

Hmm...well it would be hard for anyone to not acknowledge CC's success. They have proven to be the best 8aa team this season. I haven't noticed UCM in any 8aa basketball threads, so he may be a man of his word.

First time I've seen Livingston play this year. They're typical LA team, fundamentally sound, disciplined, but they just don't have the horses CC has. CC is balanced with a lot of guys who can score and they turned LA over a lot tonight. Eldridge wasn't much of a factor either.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about LA if I was CC. Dont even guard eldridge either because he is a non factor lol. I beleive LA might just be able to keep the next (if there is a next) game competitive. I may be wrong but I think if that is the only time you saw LA this year, you may not want to draw too many conclusions from that game. Again, congrats to CC. Controlled every facet of the game. Two areas that suprised me was turnovers & lack of rebounding. Maybe some adjustments can be made so our ponies can try & keep up with the mighty cannon horses! Congrats to Wade Eldridge for signing with Tn Tech today to further his academic & football career!

Yeah I wouldn't worry about LA if I was CC. Dont even guard eldridge either because he is a non factor lol. I beleive LA might just be able to keep the next (if there is a next) game competitive. I may be wrong but I think if that is the only time you saw LA this year, you may not want to draw too many conclusions from that game. Again, congrats to CC. Controlled every facet of the game. Two areas that suprised me was turnovers & lack of rebounding. Maybe some adjustments can be made so our ponies can try & keep up with the mighty cannon horses! Congrats to Wade Eldridge for signing with Tn Tech today to further his academic & football career!

How many LA guys does that make on the Tech team now? It seems 8aa as a whole have a few players on Techs roster.