8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Well, wasn't pretty but CC won. Jays off to sc on a hard fought game, our guys just made some plays at the end. Experience vs youth I guess

With that being said, LA v CC RD 3....let's hear what ya got!

Like LA...they have good inside/outside balance....if they can hit their 3's to open up their big man.....look out!

RABBITRANCH you right it the same way it was in 2008 how much you play is who you are not who the best I done see you one that know everything so tell me how far LA boys are going this year

lol-- Five state tourney appearances since 2008 isn't too bad for a 'team that doesn't play their best players'. Just think what they could have done had the coaches listened to an intelligent person, such as you, on who should have had the playing time!-------They will  probably go further than your Pickett co. team!

Edited by rabbitranch

RABBITRANCH you right it the same way it was in 2008 how much you play is who you are not who the best I done see you one that know everything so tell me how far LA boys are going this year

LA would win state every year if they played the most talented they have according to some. I've been hearing that since I was there maaaany years ago. Had some buddies that were pretty good players and when asked why they were not on the team reply was always " Coach Vaughn wouldn't let me play". I'm sure it had nothing to do with them refusing to cut their hair, shave, or quit smoking!! Excuse was always others had bigger name than they did!

OLD KODGER jealous why I do not see a state champion sign on the wall boys wise you need to get out more and get a life

You dont have anything to add to the 7a thread after your blowout saturday so you trying to fuss over here lol! Sorry you didn't make the team & by the way, how long since PC boys been to the glass house?

Trust me , I have nothing invested ,but watching this kid move is special, if I were coach, he would be getting more pt.. At point guard regardless if he is a freshman.. Just saying.. Have him face guard #5 for cannon.. And shut him down..

I would like to see Hayes get more minutes too. He is fun to watch & can really put pressure on the ball. Would like to see he & Crowder switching out every 3 min & pressuring the ball constantly. The other team's point guard would be a non-factor.

• 3 months later...