8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

At 6' 8" he brings length and solid defense. He has a solid mid range game as well as the ability to score around the basket. He was the defensive player of the years in 7A this past season as well all district and all region in a pretty solid region and district.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2015: 1. York 2. Tie LA/UHS 4. CC 5. DC 6. MC 7.SC 8. CM

You must not have followed the district much last year. Macon has everyone back, they are the team to beat IMO. LA/Smith/Upperman/York and then Cannon, Central Magnet and DeKalb. I believe it will be wide open from 1st to 4th. Should be the closest its been in awhile. 

You must not have followed the district much last year. Macon has everyone back, they are the team to beat IMO. LA/Smith/Upperman/York and then Cannon, Central Magnet and DeKalb. I believe it will be wide open from 1st to 4th. Should be the closest its been in awhile.

Macon doesn't have a big man to compete with 6'7 kid from York or the 6'8 kid from Upperman. Also, I don't see Macon having the guard play to stay with LA. They have a good team coming back but not top end college bound players like UH, YI, and LA have. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Macon doesn't have a big man to compete with 6'7 kid from York or the 6'8 kid from Upperman. Also, I don't see Macon having the guard play to stay with LA. They have a good team coming back but not top end college bound players like UH, YI, and LA have.

Will agree new kid at UHS  is a game changer for that team, however I don't see any top end college talent in this district ,maybe the big kid at York can play somewhere other than jr .college but other than that , I just don't see any significant college prospects, note i have not seen the new Uhs kid play yet, so the jury still out on him.