Hickman County at Wayne County

wildcat89

You are correct on the boys, the other boy that was with them is going to have to go back for eye surgery when the swelling goes down. I just want to thank everyone for all the prayers, kind words, text messages and calls. I'll go ahead and say it because most know anyway but #70 is mine and as much as I love the game and watching my boys play, it is just that, a game. These boys are all very lucky to be alive and until you have to face that it's easy to take for granted how lucky we all are to have healthy kids. Once again thanks for all the prayers and tell your kids you love them everyday!

Glad to hear your son is ok and hope all involved have full recoveries. You are right about the things in life that are taken for granted. Appreciate the line about telling your kids you love them everyday.

You are correct on the boys, the other boy that was with them is going to have to go back for eye surgery when the swelling goes down. I just want to thank everyone for all the prayers, kind words, text messages and calls. I'll go ahead and say it because most know anyway but #70 is mine and as much as I love the game and watching my boys play, it is just that, a game. These boys are all very lucky to be alive and until you have to face that it's easy to take for granted how lucky we all are to have healthy kids. Once again thanks for all the prayers and tell your kids you love them everyday!

Glad to hear that most are all going to be o.k..... Still keeping hopes up for the retired trooper.

I had to ask in my post back when I first read about this if any Coach T family members was involved caused I was worried about your silence. I usually come on the T almost every day and enjoy reading your post and the silence was troubling to me and was wondering about y'all over there.... Glad to know all is well. If I remember correctly, your son was the stand out I watched last years WC/mTp game when I stated that one kid from WC had a motor in him. He was going wide open every snap.... That should lead a speedy recovery.

A speedy recovery to all.

Glad to hear that most are all going to be o.k..... Still keeping hopes up for the retired trooper.

I had to ask in my post back when I first read about this if any Coach T family members was involved caused I was worried about your silence. I usually come on the T almost every day and enjoy reading your post and the silence was troubling to me and was wondering about y'all over there.... Glad to know all is well. If I remember correctly, your son was the stand out I watched last years WC/mTp game when I stated that one kid from WC had a motor in him. He was going wide open every snap.... That should lead a speedy recovery.

A speedy recovery to all.

Thanks for the concern, he's doing much better today and walking is much easier as the swelling in his leg has went down tremendously.

It's so good to hear these young men are doing better. I know the other players are rallying around them. That's all about being a team. The Wildcats have a great team but a better group of young men that will do well in life after football. They have a great challenge ahead of them this Friday night.

It's so good to hear these young men are doing better. I know the other players are rallying around them. That's all about being a team. The Wildcats have a great team but a better group of young men that will do well in life after football. They have a great challenge ahead of them this Friday night.

You got that right. I saw the film of them against Central. I did not watch it all but on the part I watched Hickman County moved the ball really well. The quarterback and running back are special.

You got that right. I saw the film of them against Central. I did not watch it all but on the part I watched Hickman County moved the ball really well. The quarterback and running back are special.

how did you see film on us? Y'all's coach wouldn't trade with us! The qb and RB are brothers. Very special kids. Qb soph and RB senior.