Hickman County at Wayne County

wildcat89

Maybe will filmed it ourselves. It was jamboree film. Really don't know how we got it but the backs looked good.

I would bet as good of friends Coach Rice and Coach Harrison are that there hasn't been too much held back from each other, besides HC's whole offense and defense is based on what WC ran during the 2011 season so these two teams offenses should look really similar.

WC will be tough but missing some starters will give HC the edge.

WC don't mind being the underdog!  We might have some surprises up our sleeves!There are some very good, and eager young guys to fill those positions that are out with injuries,and they have been waiting for this oportunity and will make the most of it and that makes them play that much harder!  WC will be a handful and I think they will get it done!  "GO CATS"

WC don't mind being the underdog!  We might have some surprises up our sleeves!There are some very good, and eager young guys to fill those positions that are out with injuries,and they have been waiting for this oportunity and will make the most of it and that makes them play that much harder!  WC will be a handful and I think they will get it done!  "GO CATS"

Good luck tonight WC.  Great opportunity for some character building this week and tonight.  Get a win while you're at it.

Edited by NCSdad1962