Sequatchie co @ Grundy co

Quest4titles

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tallahassee. How many times has GRUNDY won a big game with these coaches? I admit I didn't see this coming and neither did SC! Colquitt had 2 weeks to prepare and has seen both GRUNDY games and can't do any better than that? You ate our lunch in Dunlap last year. Lol.

Edited by Beavcleaver

Funny how Grundy fans on here bash the coaches. .... then say good job Bryants.

Please, please don't judge an entire fan base by two idiots with a smartphone. For the most part the coaches and players are greatly supported. Our fans were amazing tonight. Our players play their butts off for coach Bryant. Some people, such as beav, cheer for the county to fail so they can complain. They simply don't want to see others succeed. But tonight Beav, your tears taste so sweet.

No one cheers like the PA announcer-which is not supposed to be happening. Bush league and when it's done all the way to the snap it can affect audibles. Quarterback was clearly across the goalline on the 2 point conversion, would have tied the game, but there still would have been time for either team to take the lead. Sequatchie should have had time to at least try for another punt block (blocked one late for a tying safety) on the last play of regulation but the refs apparently lost track of time (scoreboard malfunctioned so it was kept on the field). 44 seconds after a timeout, quick pass stopped immediately but all the time runs out. Grundy deserves the win, got more points. QB made the throws and the athletes made the big plays when needed. Sequatchie made plenty of mistakes including one player coming in late on a PAT which was blocked, I dont know if it was directly due to that but it can certainly throw off blocking.

Edited by Indian

How many flags did Grundy have on them? Mayb 3. I understand missing some calls but how can you miss calls the whole game? Sequatchie had holding calls all night and the holding call supposedly on defense when Grundy scored 2 pt conversion. What about this Sequatchie sacked Grundy qb on the 5 and the refs put the ball on the 10. Pretty bad when Grundy county fans say that shouldn't of been a touchdown for y'all on the overtime when y'all scored. You camt miss calls all night like that. And y'all Grundy county fans saying how bad does Sequatchie sucks and all the bull... aint never once heard a dunlap fan on here saying stuff like that. Y'all all happy when y'all win but next game y'all lose we will hear the bashing of the Bryants again. Peace out