Spring Hill at Mt. Pleasant

purple75gold

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update? What happened to ya

Demons from last year..... 2 Tiger turnovers in the red zone, one within the 10 yard line, stopping MP drives and gaining no points, sure didn't help.

All things a side; my opinion, MP lost this one in the trenches... Spring Hill is big up front and has a good rushing game. When your safety is making the majority of tackles on defense?.... What does that tell ya?

MP special teams kept this a close game. If not for that? Score would have been a lot worse.

Tigers did well just to hang in there tonight, and good for them to keep fighting. It will only make them better.

Spring Hill is better than years past.

Demons from last year..... 2 Tiger turnovers in the red zone, one within the 10 yard line, stopping MP drives and gaining no points, sure didn't help.

All things a side; my opinion, MP lost this one in the trenches... Spring Hill is big up front and has a good rushing game. When your safety is making the majority of tackles on defense?.... What does that tell ya?

MP special teams kept this a close game. If not for that? Score would have been a lot worse.

Tigers did well just to hang in there tonight, and good for them to keep fighting. It will only make them better.

Spring Hill is better than years past.

Turnovers hurt y'all last year in this game as well. Tough luck... I knew it would be with spring hill's QB.

Turnovers hurt y'all last year in this game as well. Tough luck... I knew it would be with spring hill's QB.

Yep. He's descent, but SH'S line done their job on both sides of the ball. Offense got lanes opened for all SH backs to get yards almost every time.... SH's fullback is a player on both sides of the ball.... Defense brought a lot of pressure in blitz packages keeping MP in a rush most of the time, but MP faired well enough though the pressure did force 2 punts on Tiger drives (I think only 2..?)

Thanks to MP special teams running back kick offs, SH controlled time of possessions and had the ball more time than not in sustained drives.