"Prayers For Four Wayne Co. Football Players Involved in a Wreck"

IMAWCFAN

We need your prayers in Wayne Co. Tonight for four of our young men that were involved in a wreck this evening!  Two players were flown to Vanderbilt along with another fellow student and Two players were held at a local hospital for observation! There was also a elderly man involved also and i understand he needs your prayers also!   

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need your prayers in Wayne Co. Tonight for four of our young men that were involved in a wreck this evening!  Two players were flown to Vanderbilt along with another fellow student and Two players were held at a local hospital for observation! There was also a elderly man involved also and i understand he needs your prayers also!   

They're in my prayers IMAWCFAN. :thumb:

Just an update, two of the boys were released from our local hospital last night with just cuts and bruises. The other two we're released from Vanderbilt early this morning. There was a fifth boy in the wreck that wasn't on the team who is still at Vanderbilt with a serious eye injury. Thanks for all the prayers as they have helped and all seem to be doing ok

Just an update, two of the boys were released from our local hospital last night with just cuts and bruises. The other two we're released from Vanderbilt early this morning. There was a fifth boy in the wreck that wasn't on the team who is still at Vanderbilt with a serious eye injury. Thanks for all the prayers as they have helped and all seem to be doing ok

Thanks for the update.  Glad to hear it wasn't any worse than it was.  Still praying for the boy at Vanderbilt.