Week 2: Knox Catholic at CAK

BigDave1967

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how you feel, I only coached Harrison Smith in basketball but when I see him out there for the Vikings it makes me feel proud. Looking forward to an exciting game. If it's a shoot out then the defenses aren't doing there job lol.

It excites me to see any Knoxville area kids in the NFL, even if he did play at Catlick :mrgreen:    I feel the same way when Randall Cobb does his thing for the Packers, D.Smith for the Bills, and when any of the Colquit boys are punting.  I'll throw J.Whitten in there as well, even though he's from up the street aways in Betsy.  Are there any others for the local area playing in the NFL?

It excites me to see any Knoxville area kids in the NFL, even if he did play at Catlick :mrgreen: I feel the same way when Randall Cobb does his thing for the Packers, D.Smith for the Bills, and when any of the Colquit boys are punting. I'll throw J.Whitten in there as well, even though he's from up the street aways in Betsy. Are there any others for the local area playing in the NFL?

Isn't Terrance Cobb from Fulton on the Jags? Still have Garrett Reynolds from Carter and Tyson Clabo from Farragut I think. Edited by IrishBBall