Chapel Hill vs Lynchburg!

ForrestRocket129

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polls are out! Moore co #6! Forrest unranked. Like Scott Smith said last year this one won't be close. Forrest doesn't have a prayer.

Last year Moore Co. went into this game ranked #1. The rockets completely shut the raiders down.  I don't think the raiders have forgotten that game. Scott Smith is no longer coach at Moore Co. and Coach Austin will need a good game plan just to keep it close with the rockets. The rockets win against cascade showed just how good they are this year.

Coach Austin is one of my favorite Coaches.  Matter of fact, he'll be one of my guests on the Friday Main Event this week on the Ticket Radio.   Moore County folks can hear that interview by tuning in to The Ticket Radio at 105.1 FM or 740 AM.  You can also stream the interview via the internet by clicking HERE

I saw Forrest against Cascade last week and they've big and fast.  I'm one of the biggest Jeremy Austin fans you'll see, but it will take Moore County's best effort and a couple of big breaks for them to win this one.

Coach Austin is one of my favorite Coaches.  Matter of fact, he'll be one of my guests on the Friday Main Event this week on the Ticket Radio.   Moore County folks can hear that interview by tuning in to The Ticket Radio at 105.1 FM or 740 AM.  You can also stream the interview via the internet by clicking HERE

I saw Forrest against Cascade last week and they've big and fast.  I'm one of the biggest Jeremy Austin fans you'll see, but it will take Moore County's best effort and a couple of big breaks for them to win this one.

He is at a very special place. Good community support and the players are raised to work hard and they love their football going back before Mr. Majors. Ask Coach how often he gets something to eat at Woodards? lol

Edited by wingman10