chattaboogie 10

AAASOCCER

the debate on who owns 5th place is over.....CCS it will be 

Booger adjustment #1

1) That all girls school - They earned the right to claim the #1 spot last night. Strong w/ some pretty decent talent middle to front. Maybe the Irish will have both forwards back for this game and Booger looks smarter than the bias

2)  ND Lady Fighting Irish - still think they are the Best defense in the area and possibly the state. 

3) McMinn County - AAA...yall did it

4) East Hamilton - Maybe they dont believe as much as they did.

5) Soddy/CCS (TIE) - The Thursday rematch should settle this tie

7) Grace Baptist - Starting to win, but against a very weak schedule

8) THE RED RAIDERS - May be worse than I thought

9) Sequatchie County - Yes; Booger moved em up.

10) Cleveland  - for now

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger Pickins

adjustment #2 after week 5

1) McMinn Co. - got to give them the #1 nod AAA...don't loose yourself on this one tribesfan :mrgreen:  

2) that all girls school - i think #1 takes them by 1 in a match; would like to see it so assumptions are removed

3) The Lady Fighting Irish of ND :thumb: - will be glad to finally get into some D1 A-AA play and find out what we really have....the girls are tired from that brutal schedule

4) Walker Valley - can they knock of the Cherokees of McMinn?

5) East Hamilton - hanging on

6) CCS - a scorer back from injury to help out their All-star forward and it seems to be working

7) Soddy Daisy - I don't know, they beat Cleveland

8) Sequatchie Co. - they play SM tuesday, could move up with a win

9) North Red Bank Mountain Eagles - I don't know

10) Baylor - I think it possible that a Cleveland, Grace or Boyd could replace them here if they played

Booger Pickins

adjustment #2 after week 5

1) McMinn Co. - got to give them the #1 nod AAA...don't loose yourself on this one tribesfan :mrgreen:  

2) that all girls school - i think #1 takes them by 1 in a match; would like to see it so assumptions are removed

3) The Lady Fighting Irish of ND :thumb: - will be glad to finally get into some D1 A-AA play and find out what we really have....the girls are tired from that brutal schedule

4) Walker Valley - can they knock of the Cherokees of McMinn?

5) East Hamilton - hanging on

6) CCS - a scorer back from injury to help out their All-star forward and it seems to be working

7) Soddy Daisy - I don't know, they beat Cleveland

8) Sequatchie Co. - they play SM tuesday, could move up with a win

9) North Red Bank Mountain Eagles - I don't know

10) Baylor - I think it possible that a Cleveland, Grace or Boyd could replace them here if they played

Booger your late, I had Walker Valley in my poll before they played EHHS. :wacko:

Booger Pickins

adjustment #????? after week 6

1) McMinn Co. - got to give them the #1; you have earned it and proved it so far  :mrgreen:  

2) that all girls school - now Booger think #1 takes them by 2 in a match; would like to see it so assumptions are removed

3) The Lady Fighting Irish of ND  :thumb: - still looking for the spark: leading the district but sure how good we are

4) Walker Valley - Got smoked by McMinn; who is for real

5) CCS - moving up; proven to be the CCS of old; with youth

6) East Hamilton - riding on Barney Rebel Tires

7) North Red Bank Mountain Eagles - I don't know

8) Sequatchie Co. - they play SM tuesday, could move up with a win

9) Soddy Daisy - Completely lost their wheels; Grace beat them

10) Baylor - BAD: but I hope little Boogerette can get her first win on them :mrgreen:

Couple you may want to add to the bottom of the top 10:  Grace beat Soddy head up and they are getting over some injuries so on any given night they could beat the likes of SM, SEQ, Baylor (do they even have enough healthy bodies to fill out a roster?).  And even though I am not a fan of this particular school Boyd has run the table so far in their District beating Grace 3-2.  Neither can compete with WV, GPS, McMinn Co, or EHHS, but are worth a mention. 

Almost District Playoff time so expect someone to suffer a bad beat!

Couple you may want to add to the bottom of the top 10:  Grace beat Soddy head up and they are getting over some injuries so on any given night they could beat the likes of SM, SEQ, Baylor (do they even have enough healthy bodies to fill out a roster?).  And even though I am not a fan of this particular school Boyd has run the table so far in their District beating Grace 3-2.  Neither can compete with WV, GPS, McMinn Co, or EHHS, but are worth a mention. 

Almost District Playoff time so expect someone to suffer a bad beat!

...nor can they compete w/ :popcorneater:  ND

Booger Pickins

adjustment #????? after week 7

1) McMinn Co. - still deserving of the #1; but appear to be gassed a little 

2) that all girls school - now Booger think #1 takes them by 2 in a match

3) The Lady Fighting Irish of ND   :thumb: - starting to find the post season spark: have swept the regular season district race and starting to test those late season adjustments

4) Walker Valley - Got smoked by McMinn; who is for real

5) CCS - moving up; proven to be the CCS of old; with youth

6) East Hamilton - don't know, they are for sure not consistent

7) North Red Bank Mountain Eagles - I don't know

8) Baylor - will Boogerette get her first win on them Tuesday :mrgreen:

9) Soddy Daisy - Not toooooo good

10) Sequatchie Co. - lost there 7th ranking to that Red Bank Mountain group

.....Boyd and Grace not in Booger's 10....not with those weak weak schedules.......Boyd gets knocked down to earth when they play EH Tuesday and if Grace can beat CCS on Tuesday, Booger gives them the 10th