Bearden at Farragut

bigbluevolley

I was looking forward to this matchup but as I watched the game it was very evident that there is no comparison between the two teams. I told my wife we would be late because I thought this one would go 5. Boy was I wrong. It's obvious that Bearden is missing some girls from last year in a big way. The MB who is not playing and the libero that left for Louisville have hurt them. I'm still trying to figure out why the MB isn't playing this year. I'm shocked that this game was so "one sided". Never thought I would see a Bearden team look like that. Hopefully they will regroup and get some leadership on the team. They will beat the ones they should but I don't loook for them to win any "Big" games. Good luck to both teams as they further their season along.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to their tourney today to watch Farragut. The match was Thursday and Catholic won pretty convincingly, I think he even played some subs. Catholic has beaten Bearden and Maryville this week also.

CAK still has the 6 for 6 player, but they just don't seem to play up? Ill try and get a score.

Farragut is cruising today.

I did have some questions. Is the CAK coach stepping down after the season? Hooper and 4 other players graduate and I heard he may be leaving.

Also, is the Bearden coach stepping down? His daughter is also a senior and I heard he was also leaving after the year. Does anyone know if this is just speculation?

Edited by K2ruth