Marion vs Central (Ross man against that Mooney man)

Roy Dillard

By the way, coach of central is Mallory

I made this little website last night after I put a little mixture in with my redbulls.  I was using that prep blitz for this mess in that Hargis mans newspaper I got a few weeks ago because this Mallory man did not even have the courtesy to fill out Murphys survey.  That Hargis mans newspaper is not near as good as Murphys book.  I could not even find that Hargis mans pole in his paper.  What kind of mess is this? 

I made this little website last night after I put a little mixture in with my redbulls. I was using that prep blitz for this mess in that Hargis mans newspaper I got a few weeks ago because this Mallory man did not even have the courtesy to fill out Murphys survey. That Hargis mans newspaper is not near as good as Murphys book. I could not even find that Hargis mans pole in his paper. What kind of mess is this?

Are you joking or not?

I can't tell

Best chance would be for MC'S QB to get in some kind of rhythm so Zeman doesn't have to have that many carries and can play more on D.

Zeman doesn't need thirty carries to hurt you. He's still goin to get his. I think he's more of a threat getting limited snaps on offense and blowing up the O line on defense.

Just my opinion.