Marion vs Central (Ross man against that Mooney man)

Roy Dillard

BTW I pick Maryville, Fulton, Alcoa and Union City in their respective classifications.

Citizens arrest, Citizens arrest, You went done jest what Yous always telling us fellers not to do, yep, recon so. BTW, did the sheriff give you deputies your bullet back, sure nuff been a HEEP of don't do this, don't do that fer us fellers. Sure was a might quite in here for spill. Anyhow, recon, dad burnit I plum feegot the time, I got to git.....gone Edited by OLD PIRATE

Citizens arrest, Citizens arrest, You went done jest what Yous always telling us fellers not to do, yep, recon so. BTW, did the sheriff give you deputies your bullet back, sure nuff been a HEEP of don't do this, don't do that fer us fellers. Sure was a might quite in here for spill. Anyhow, recon, dad burnit I plum feegot the time, I got to git.....gone

I am going to let some of these Marion people have their way with you. Enjoy the game tonight Old Pirate. LMBO

Citizens arrest, Citizens arrest, You went done jest what Yous always telling us fellers not to do, yep, recon so. BTW, did the sheriff give you deputies your bullet back, sure nuff been a HEEP of don't do this, don't do that fer us fellers. Sure was a might quite in here for spill. Anyhow, recon, dad burnit I plum feegot the time, I got to git.....gone

What kind of mess is this? Dont tell me Barney has done got off topic. Barney is just got a durn cap gun these days and in these websites trying to give out orders. That coacht man took away his and Butchie bullet. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard