Marion vs Central (Ross man against that Mooney man)

Roy Dillard

First off I want to tell central congrats on the W. Y'all have a great defense.

Second i want to tell the boys to keep your heads up. Y'all played a great game. If the stats I heard are correct MC had 194 yards total and central had 106... Our defense is improving every week drastically.

Our offensive play calling tonight IMO was not to great. The hook and ladder play called in the first (which resulted in a TD for the other team) was a little out of the ordinary. There was almost 7 mins to go in the first quarter and we call that? Maybe I'm looking at it in the wrong way but that's just my opinion. Next to last drive of the game, 8 mins left we have the ball on our 35. 1st and 10 incomplete pass, 2nd and 10 incomplete pass, delay of game penalty then on 3rd and 15 we run the ball up the middle?

Skip ahead to the last drive get the ball with almost 4 mins left. We run the ball up the middle and huddling up after every play when we need to hurry. Then end up finally stoping the clock with 47 secs left when we still have half the field to go.

I don't rant on here to much but tonight was a heck of a ball game just didn't turn out the way I would have hoped!

7 points scored all game and that was on a fumble return. Lmbo

Once again congrats to both teams on an awesome game if you like smash mouth football!

First off I want to tell central congrats on the W. Y'all have a great defense.

Second i want to tell the boys to keep your heads up. Y'all played a great game. If the stats I heard are correct MC had 194 yards total and central had 106... Our defense is improving every week drastically.

Our offensive play calling tonight IMO was not to great. The hook and ladder play called in the first (which resulted in a TD for the other team) was a little out of the ordinary. There was almost 7 mins to go in the first quarter and we call that? Maybe I'm looking at it in the wrong way but that's just my opinion. Next to last drive of the game, 8 mins left we have the ball on our 35. 1st and 10 incomplete pass, 2nd and 10 incomplete pass, delay of game penalty then on 3rd and 15 we run the ball up the middle?

Skip ahead to the last drive get the ball with almost 4 mins left. We run the ball up the middle and huddling up after every play when we need to hurry. Then end up finally stoping the clock with 47 secs left when we still have half the field to go.

I don't rant on here to much but tonight was a heck of a ball game just didn't turn out the way I would have hoped!

7 points scored all game and that was on a fumble return. Lmbo

Once again congrats to both teams on an awesome game if you like smash mouth football!

That Ross man should have run a double hook and ladder.  That is when you throw to the pass catcher then run the option with the pass catcher and another runner.  Those Marion boys might have scored if they had run it that way.  You think im joking but im not.

Central athletes once again too much for Marion Warriors. Seems Central defense is pretty good so far this year. Still surprised Marion couldn't take advantage of a undisciplined team. Maybe my boys from Central are that much better this year. Don't see Marion advancing as far as some seem to think but with TC hurting and struggling who knows. I'm just keeping it real

Central athletes once again too much for Marion Warriors. Seems Central defense is pretty good so far this year. Still surprised Marion couldn't take advantage of a undisciplined team. Maybe my boys from Central are that much better this year. Don't see Marion advancing as far as some seem to think but with TC hurting and struggling who knows. I'm just keeping it real

Congrats on your Purple Pounders! It's good to see a CC doing well.

what makes you think central is undisciplined?