Knox Catholic beats CAK 70-23

BigDave1967

This year's Fulton team is showing it might be better then last year, especially on defense. It's way too early to be discussing Catholic or anyone ending the Falcon's state title run, Fulton is very good, I'm a believer and there are still a lot of things the Irish need to correct and build on but like I said on another thread, you don't want to be peaking in September. Keep getting better and try to improve. The coaching staff is keeping the guys focused on each game at a time. If you get caught thinking ahead it'll hurt you.

I hope we, Im a Believer too, I think we will 3-Peat, but I dont think we go unbeaten this time, but we have to go to Farragut, to Central, and To Carter at the end of the season, all those will likely be Tough games, I hope we go unbeaten again, but I see us losing at least 1 of these games!

and I agree, this will be our toughest road to the Title!

Edited by ChrisBurr555555

I never thought the game would be a one sided blowout! I wonder what happened to the CAK program?

One game doesn't define any team or certainly not a program.  Remember CAK was 2-0 going into this game, albeit against weak competition. But I would say this.  Most schools have cycles of athletes that come through from time to time and the Warriors have had some nice years recently where there were just enough really good to exceptional athletes, combined with good coaching and a great offensive scheme, to put together some formidable teams.  However, at this particular time CAK is lacking in enough of them to carry the banner.  Only 6-7seniors, about a 50 man roster including the freshman, and several freshmen & sophomore starters are certainly some factors contributing.  But the bottom line is this, CAK has a few very talented players, but we don't have a roster of players like the ones we have had recently.  Maybe they will mature and grow into the kind of team all us Warrior fans would like to see, only time will tell.