Week 3:Tellico Plains at Copper Basin

BigDave1967

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad every thread turns to basin and south pittsburgh. Y'all have a dynasty there just be happy. And finally beat them? We used to kill south Pitt late 80s and early 90s so let's just stick to basin and tellico

Don't get your panties in a wad junior. I was paying you a compliment. SP is way down.

You would have a good chance to beat us this season. Seriously though, ask your coach to start playing SP and Polk County. Those two gates would make you some good money.

BTW

1985 SP 13 CB 3

1986 SP 38 CB 15

1987 SP 21 CB 6

1988 CB 28 SP 14

1989 SP 22 CB 0

1990 SP 19 CB 14

1991 SP 14 CB 0

1992 CB 28 SP 21

1993 SP 42 CB 0

1994 SP 55 CB 0

1995 SP 57 CB 21

1996 SP 23 CB 7

1997 SP 25 CB 7

1998 SP 35 CB 0

1999 SP 34 CB 0

2000 CB 23 SP 14

2001 SP 22 CB 8

2002 SP 34 CB 0

2003 SP 35 CB 0

2004 SP 22 CB 8

2005 SP 45 CB 7

2006 SP 48 CB 0

2007 SP 53 CB 0

2008 SP 61 CB 0

That's the last 24 meetings. 21-3 series advantage. I can't find all of those "killings" in the late 80's and early 90's you speak of. I apologize in advance for being off topic, but here are the facts about the series. My point was that you obviously have a good team this year and you could have added a win to your column this season. That is all. Have a great day.

Don't get your panties in a wad junior. I was paying you a compliment. SP is way down.

You would have a good chance to beat us this season. Seriously though, ask your coach to start playing SP and Polk County. Those two gates would make you some good money.

BTW

1985 SP 13 CB 3

1986 SP 38 CB 15

1987 SP 21 CB 6

1988 CB 28 SP 14

1989 SP 22 CB 0

1990 SP 19 CB 14

1991 SP 14 CB 0

1992 CB 28 SP 21

1993 SP 42 CB 0

1994 SP 55 CB 0

1995 SP 57 CB 21

1996 SP 23 CB 7

1997 SP 25 CB 7

1998 SP 35 CB 0

1999 SP 34 CB 0

2000 CB 23 SP 14

2001 SP 22 CB 8

2002 SP 34 CB 0

2003 SP 35 CB 0

2004 SP 22 CB 8

2005 SP 45 CB 7

2006 SP 48 CB 0

2007 SP 53 CB 0

2008 SP 61 CB 0

That's the last 24 meetings. 21-3 series advantage. I can't find all of those "killings" in the late 80's and early 90's you speak of. I apologize in advance for being off topic, but here are the facts about the series. My point was that you obviously have a good team this year and you could have added a win to your column this season. That is all. Have a great day.

I think it is funny that you only went back to 85. If you look at 83 and 84 you will see two district championship losses to the cougars. and I believe I am correct that those two years ya'll had one of the best backs in SP history in Chirs Jones. Those two years basin went to the semi-finals and lost both times in close games to the Gordonsville tigers. Best runs in Basin history. But I do understand you are paying us a compliment about our team this year. I just had to clarify that we did have some years in the past where we did "kill" SP but other than those years we don't have much to talk about because ya'll have had so many good teams. Its hard for us to consistently be good like ya'll because we are such a small school in the mountains. But we have a good team every now and then. But even though ya'll are down this year, I don't think it is as bad as many SP fans are saying. SP will still be able to compete strongly in Single A ball. But back to the topic of Tellico and CB. I think this one might be the toughest battle we have seen this year. Glad to see this game turning in to such a big rilvary. I will make my prediction either on Thursday night or Friday before the game.

I think it is funny that you only went back to 85. If you look at 83 and 84 you will see two district championship losses to the cougars. and I believe I am correct that those two years ya'll had one of the best backs in SP history in Chirs Jones. Those two years basin went to the semi-finals and lost both times in close games to the Gordonsville tigers. Best runs in Basin history. But I do understand you are paying us a compliment about our team this year. I just had to clarify that we did have some years in the past where we did "kill" SP but other than those years we don't have much to talk about because ya'll have had so many good teams. Its hard for us to consistently be good like ya'll because we are such a small school in the mountains. But we have a good team every now and then. But even though ya'll are down this year, I don't think it is as bad as many SP fans are saying. SP will still be able to compete strongly in Single A ball. But back to the topic of Tellico and CB. I think this one might be the toughest battle we have seen this year. Glad to see this game turning in to such a big rilvary. I will make my prediction either on Thursday night or Friday before the game.

So 5 wins and 21 losses.

That's way better.

I'm sorry. Non of my business.

Nah man. I swear a lot of ppl must have trouble reading on here or something cuz I clearly said "but other than those years we don't have much to talk about because ya'll have had so many good teams." So no wasn't saying that's way better my man.

Actually I'm a Boyd Buc.

That's why it was none of my business.

I was just trying to be humorous.