McMinn Central @ Grace Christian

Wired4Football

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rams wake up this week and light up the score board.

MCHS 21

Grace 48

Interesting prediction.  The Chargers have tuned up there defense from the first 2 games.  McMinn has an excellent back.  He took a couple of punishing shots against MCentral.  I hope this is much closer.  The Chargers also dominated Tellico in jamboree, without 4 of their starting linemen. 

Interesting prediction. The Chargers have tuned up there defense from the first 2 games. McMinn has an excellent back. He took a couple of punishing shots against MCentral. I hope this is much closer. The Chargers also dominated Tellico in jamboree, without 4 of their starting linemen.

People who haven't seen you play in person are having trouble grasping the reality of the new Chargers.

They may out score you, and I'm pulling for them, but If they do it won't be by more than 3 points.

I'm sticking with my prediction of a McC win in this one.

People who haven't seen you play in person are having trouble grasping the reality of the new Chargers.

They may out score you, and I'm pulling for them, but If they do it won't be by more than 3 points.

I'm sticking with my prediction of a McC win in this one.

I too have watched Grace on film, the look pretty darn good.  Like it said, this is a good measuring stick.

I too have watched Grace on film, the look pretty darn good.  Like it said, this is a good measuring stick.

Your offense is much improved over last year. Defensively, you guys look strong. Grace made a big improvement on offense last week, but that could be due to the competition level as well. It was stated that you guys dominated Tellico in the jamboree. If you saw that game on film, you saw GCA jump out to a 21-0 lead and got a little sloppy before closing them out 42-14 with the 1's vs 1's.

Our defense has been our strength. They are big, fast and athletic as you've seen on film. I've watched 2 of your games and I'm looking forward to McC O vs GCA's D. Should be a good battle.

Your offense is much improved over last year. Defensively, you guys look strong. Grace made a big improvement on offense last week, but that could be due to the competition level as well. It was stated that you guys dominated Tellico in the jamboree. If you saw that game on film, you saw GCA jump out to a 21-0 lead and got a little sloppy before closing them out 42-14 with the 1's vs 1's.

Our defense has been our strength. They are big, fast and athletic as you've seen on film. I've watched 2 of your games and I'm looking forward to McC O vs GCA's D. Should be a good battle.

Oh yes, I agree totally that you dominated Tellico early.  I was just pointing the fact that the Chargers did too.  Grace is the best team we have faced so far.  You have my respect.

Oh yes, I agree totally that you dominated Tellico early. I was just pointing the fact that the Chargers did too. Grace is the best team we have faced so far. You have my respect.

No disrespect taken at all. I know several other people commented on the score being close. Tellico had 2 plays that got behind our D that scored.

I'm interested to see the matchups on both sides of the ball. The Wing T is tough to defend when blocked well. We've had a few breakdowns on assignments , but are improving each week. I could be totally off on this, but I don't see either team running away from the other. I'm expecting a close game.

No disrespect taken at all. I know several other people commented on the score being close. Tellico had 2 plays that got behind our D that scored.

I'm interested to see the matchups on both sides of the ball. The Wing T is tough to defend when blocked well. We've had a few breakdowns on assignments , but are improving each week. I could be totally off on this, but I don't see either team running away from the other. I'm expecting a close game.

I posted earlier how tough it was to stop a well executed wing-t.  Grace runs a well executed wing-t.  The boys will have to be well disciplined in trying to stop it.  I worry about the field too.  Our boys usually do not play on this type of field.  I think it is supposed to be wet tonight.

I posted earlier how tough it was to stop a well executed wing-t. Grace runs a well executed wing-t. The boys will have to be well disciplined in trying to stop it. I worry about the field too. Our boys usually do not play on this type of field. I think it is supposed to be wet tonight.

The turf can be tricky if you're not used to it, especially if its wet. It's much better than playing in a mud hole, like it was before the turf was installed.