Grundy @ Silverdale

vikingmania92

Guys you got to remember this we beat a grace baptist team that's not a lot and we beat a mediocre Sequatchie team. Now all of a sudden everybody starts picking GRUNDY to win every game we play?? You have to remember this. The point blank reason GRUNDY beat sequatchie was the boys dug down deep and played with heart especially late in this game. The Bryant's by all means are not Hero's here. That was a great win for us and our coaches but remember REALITY FOLKS! I'm not going with my heart here though but I say silverdale by 12 in this one.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys you got to remember this we beat a grace baptist team that's not a lot and we beat a mediocre Sequatchie team. Now all of a sudden everybody starts picking GRUNDY to win every game we play?? You have to remember this. The point blank reason GRUNDY beat sequatchie was the boys dug down deep and played with heart especially late in this game. The Bryant's by all means are not Hero's here. That was a great win for us and our coaches but remember REALITY FOLKS! I'm not going with my heart here though but I say silverdale by 12 in this one.

No dog in the fight, but the last two years your coaches obviously had a great plan for Sequatchie. Grundy won a game they should have vs Grace, lost one they should have vs Marion and won another one they shouldn't have against Sequatchie. You should have a great shot in this one as well. Sorry, but you can't compete with Signal and Notre Dame. The others you can compete and win some of them.