District 9AA- 2014-2015

buledievlpdrie

How come you left out the 3 loses to White House, westmoreland, and east Robertson that were between the cheatham win and Harpeth win? If cheatham plays their game, no one in this district can beat them. Are they as talented as last year? No but still class of district and they allare juniors with the exception of 1. Harpeth put everything they had into it and still lost by 7 with 3 of the cubs starters fouled out.

How come you left out the 3 loses to White House, westmoreland, and east Robertson that were between the cheatham win and Harpeth win? 

Because those were not impressive games.  The losses to White House and Westmoreland ended up keeping Heritage out of a possible lock for 2nd. Heritage will continue to improve...as far as youth is concerned, Heritage started 3 Sophomores in the win against Harpeth. But yeah, I know it is a race for Second, Cheatham has done well again this year and deserve recognition. I bet the double overtime game between Harpeth and Cheatham was a classic, would have loved to have seen it.

I dont believe that Heritage will be 9AA next season...I have heard they will be dropping to single A. Maybe back to 10A not sure.

Looking forward to a exciting Tournament and who will represent our district in the Region.

New blue im Glad you realized I said that somewhat kidding and didn't get all hostile. Actually heritage matches up with cheatham better than anyone in the district. I do believe that this entire district is down this year and don't see the cubs getting a sectional bid this season. Hope I'm wrong on that. Hate to see you guys drop as we have enjoyed attending the games and the drive to heritage these last few seasons. Good luck to y'all come tournament time

1 Cheatham County 9-1   2 Harpeth 8-3   3 White House Heritage 6-4   4 White House 6-5   5 Westmoreland 5-5   6 Greenbrier 1-9    7 Sycamore 1-9     

Only one change in the Seeding as of now.

WHHeritage jumped a spot to 3rd over White House.  Heritage was able to hold off a improved Greenbrier team down 8 at the end of the 3rd and with a 25 point 4th quater to win the game by 15. White House had a hard time with Harpeth loosing by 31 points. Sycamore lost by 11 to Cheatham. I would not underestimate the record of either of the last place teams, they can play. The question is CAN Westmoreland beat Harpeth. If they do and WHHeritage wins the final two district games that would put Harpeth and Heritage with a district record of 8-4. Will the tie breaker go to Heritage for 2nd place because of the Win at Cheatham. Harpeth was swept this season by Cheatham.?  It will be a tall order for Heritage as well I know. With Sycamore tomorrow night and regular season ending game with Cheatham....who will no doubt have revenge in mind. The district tourney will be a battle.  

Congrats to the Cheatham County Cubs on winning their fourth consecutive regular season district championship last night.  The Cubs are a combined 95-17 over the last 4 years.  That's absolutely incredible. 

Classy win by them last night.  Of course, we were on the losing end, but they played hard, smart and with respect for our guys, the obvious lesser team.  I HATE losing, but appreciate the way they played.

Classy win by them last night.  Of course, we were on the losing end, but they played hard, smart and with respect for our guys, the obvious lesser team.  I HATE losing, but appreciate the way they played.

Old school "Character"..........refreshing and a reflection on the parents and coaching staff....

Cleggy, I hope Heritage has a good night vs Cheatham tomorrow night. A win will I think secure 2nd place in the regular season. and a good seed going into the tourney. Westmoreland beat Harpeth by 2 tuesday night. little shocker. Westy is on a winning streak here lately and might be the darkhorse. >?

I think that Heritage will win the District easily.  Everybody lost key players, but Heritage seems to have the best reserves coming back to become today's stars.

I didn't say undefeated.  I just said they win the District easily.  Probably will split with Harpeth and Westmoreland.  Will beat Cheatham Co., Sycamore, and White House both times.  Greenbrier has the big kid so they have a shot if anyone else steps up and produces for the Bobcats.

Considering your track record for predictions, I like the Cubs chances tonight. 25-1 over two years is dominance. Congrats to the Patriots for at least earning a split this year. I suspect Cubs get revenge tonight for their lone blemish in two years of 9aa play.

Patriots gonna whip the Cubs in White House tomorrow night!

As I stated when this district was first formed the Cubs will be virtually untested. They've rolled through everyone the last two years and I see no reason why that will change. You better be glad that the basketball districts are about to change again because next year's Cubs team will be better than this year's group.