Lewis Co. at Camden

@38320

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Camden beats Lewis county, Waverly will win the region. Yes, I said Waverly. Whoever beats Waverly is gonna have to be able to score and  score often. take at least 36 to beat them. Im glad Dickson doesn't play them,they would drill us. I hear Waverly middle has had some great teams the past four or five years. Also hear they have some great talent coming to the high school next year. Anyone able to confirm this or got any info on them? I hear Camden has not beaten Waverly middle in a long time, true? Everybody better watch Waverly,no disrespect to Camden or Lewis, just stating a fact.

If Camden beats Lewis county, Waverly will win the region. Yes, I said Waverly. Whoever beats Waverly is gonna have to be able to score and  score often. take at least 36 to beat them. Im glad Dickson doesn't play them,they would drill us. I hear Waverly middle has had some great teams the past four or five years. Also hear they have some great talent coming to the high school next year. Anyone able to confirm this or got any info on them? I hear Camden has not beaten Waverly middle in a long time, true? Everybody better watch Waverly,no disrespect to Camden or Lewis, just stating a fact.

This is about Camden and Lewis Co. Waverly wont put up points like they have been in the last part of that schedule...they might want to pay attention to Creekwood..  Ill Take Camden in this one 35-21

Waverly is scoring in bunches....they could maybe challenge Lewis and Camden.

They have beaten a winless 1A Perry County, a winless 2A Houston County, & a 1-3 3A Stewart County.

They may very well be outstanding when all is said and done but they have proved nothing to this point other than they will win more games than they did last year. They'll get their chance to prove something soon enough.

Edited by Swarm