Lewis Co. at Camden

@38320

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's where you are wrong. It has been a while since Waverly has beaten LC but I went back to 1985 and 1986 Waverly beat Lewis. Didn't go back further but just needed to disprove your point. Check it out on tssaa records.

I remember those days, my friend. Big Doug Baird was a skull cracker. Went on to star at Tennessee? Waverly was dominant in the mid 80's.

Good win Camden. Contrary to this score Lewis Co has a desent Team. Not last years team but a solid team. My hat goes off especially to two players for Lewis Co I believe it was #64 or 74 not sure at the moment but he played with a lot of heart.. Limped throughout the whole game and never Quit. And Lewis Co # 5. He played hard and fought hard all night. For Camden Good defense. Got to watch those 4th and 9 passes to the corner. Never should have happened. A good bump at the line and that play would never have happened. A good bump throws off timing routs. Remember this Camden, Waverly is passing a lot. Hats off to Brown on his 4 touchdowns, Blow and the offensive Great job fellows and a special shout out to the whole defense. Good penetration. Great tackeling Riley. Now let's move on to the next game and stay consistant. Go Lions. 

I'm doing well guys. I'm down in little Ole moore county. See the district is getting more competitive. I wish I was back there calling the games. I've had several people asking me to come back to do games that the new guys aren't as exciting. Good luck to all hope there aren't any injuries

I listen to the new guys almost every Friday night. They aren't bad, and they love the games.