Lewis Co. at Camden

@38320

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Camden beats Lewis county, Waverly will win the region. Yes, I said Waverly. Whoever beats Waverly is gonna have to be able to score and  score often. take at least 36 to beat them. Im glad Dickson doesn't play them,they would drill us. I hear Waverly middle has had some great teams the past four or five years. Also hear they have some great talent coming to the high school next year. Anyone able to confirm this or got any info on them? I hear Camden has not beaten Waverly middle in a long time, true? Everybody better watch Waverly,no disrespect to Camden or Lewis, just stating a fact.

Insert Whistle Here!!!!!!!!!!!

When was the last time Waverly made the playoffs? If they even have. If they do make the playoffs they'll be one and done. It's a totally different atmosphere!

Alright man Waverly made the playoff in 2006 and 2008. My freshmen and Junior year... Got blown away by CPA 7-42 and despite having 3 1st quarter touchdowns called back we lost to Lewis County 6-41... That Lewis County game was devastating! Good Luck to both theses teams! I am giving the edge to Lewis County on account of Lewis County coaching edge,,,, Blow does not compare to Sharp and Sharp will easily out coach him.... I dont remember if Camden ever beat Lewis County my 4 years @ Waverly but i know my Freshmen year Lewis whipped Camden.... My theory is if Ward couldn't match up with "The Lombardi of District 11 AA" Blow certainly will not.....  I willl never lose my respect for Bobby Sharp.... I am sorry if this post offended anybody... That was not my intention... Good Blessing to both teams and Lord Willing their are no Injuries! #BWTP

I think Waverly has proved they are better than Fairview. They handled stewart with ease and Fairview struggled until injuries began hurting them. Camden and Lewis are very average teams. Lewis is nothing like last year and Camden is not the Camden of years past. My son played tight end for the Dickson Dragons a few years back and we scrimmaged Waverly before each season,they would devistate us Can someone tell me how Camden and Lewis have faired in the past few years against Waverly? Im trying to gather more knowledge of this region before I predict a front runner for the championship. Right now I say Lewis 28 Camden 17.

Hey Man go  back down to the Junior High Leagues since you are gonna represent a Junior High School... Its like my felllow Tiger has said time and again, Waverly is going to play one game at a time and see where we are by season end! #BWTP

I agree! Would love to be able to attend this game. After seeing both teams already I would give Camden a slight edge because of their D. However, its hard to go against Coach Sharp.

nothing against east but when lewis plays them it's a lot easier for east to get motivated than lewis because they have never beaten Lewis so I guess what I'm saying is its hard to compare teams that you have played because football is all about match ups and I agree Coach Sharp is definitely one of the best coaches in the state! Edited by alltime