• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
EBTHER

Catholic vs CAK

Great game tonight by the two bluff rivals. The results were almost exactly opposite of their last meeting on Sept 3. That night the Irish dropped a close 1st set only to win the next three the to take the match. Tonights meeting was the complete opposite. CAK drops a close first set 22-25 then proceeded to win the next three 25-21, 25-16 and 25-14. These two teams want to beat each other so bad that on any given night I think the W will go to the team tha wants it the most. Great games on both nights. It is going to be a fun district final.

Thanks EB i was wondering who won this match. I do have to give the Catholic coach some credit. He and the coach before him did a great job with less talent than anyone in the county. He's doing it again this year too. Catholic has been lucky over the past several years to have these two coaches.